Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Do you guys have any recommendations for a nice bomber jacket?
You talking about an MA1 or A2?

If price is a concern then the answer will always to be go with a fast fashion brand. A nice leather joint will run no less than $500 new.

anyone ever try out ecole? was gonna pull the trigger on a JE classic crew for $15 with that $50 off first purchase

Getting married in Oct and I'm pretty sure I'm going with a z zegna or Saks made to measure but also thinking about trying out something from suit supply

Any styles you guys would reccomend? I'm thinking sienna or Lazio

Getting married in Oct and I'm pretty sure I'm going with a z zegna or Saks made to measure but also thinking about trying out something from suit supply

Any styles you guys would reccomend? I'm thinking sienna or Lazio
Is the SF Suitsupply open yet?

I recommend checking the suits out in person; I'm a fan of the Napoli.

You talking about an MA1 or A2?

If price is a concern then the answer will always to be go with a fast fashion brand. A nice leather joint will run no less than $500 new.
Im thinking more of a MA1. Not leather but nylon! I tried on a Fear of god joint the other day. Fit was excellent but the $300 price tag seemed a bit high to me. Or am i just tripping? haha

Straight J. Crew over here today :lol:
Im thinking more of a MA1. Not leather but nylon! I tried on a Fear of god joint the other day. Fit was excellent but the $300 price tag seemed a bit high to me. Or am i just tripping? haha
$300 for FOG actually sounds like a great deal, I've seen their pieces at Barneys and they are over $1k easy. I like their designs a lot, especially the ribbing, but I have nothing that would go with the aesthetic.

If you want something cheaper, then go with the original MA1...Alpha Industries. Nordstrom and Urban Outfitter both carry them.

Note if you want something under $100 mark, you gotta go with fast fashion....you're just not paying for quality at that point.

Today:
2 years old flannel and 4 years old boots....Oregon timber-man look still going strong for me.

FOG is from Pac Sun. it's a diffusion line.

Fear Of God is different but regularly is typed as the acronym online. Slightly confusing I know.

Straight J. Crew over here today
laugh.gif

$300 for FOG actually sounds like a great deal, I've seen their pieces at Barneys and they are over $1k easy. I like their designs a lot, especially the ribbing, but I have nothing that would go with the aesthetic.

If you want something cheaper, then go with the original MA1...Alpha Industries. Nordstrom and Urban Outfitter both carry them.

Note if you want something under $100 mark, you gotta go with fast fashion....you're just not paying for quality at that point.

Today:
2 years old flannel and 4 years old boots....Oregon timber-man look still going strong for me.
Yeah i know but like Pinoy732 said below i saw this at Pacsun so it isnt Fear of god itself. But the quality and fit were really good. I also just saw the Alpha industries ones you mentioned they look good but i wish i could try them on haha
FOG is from Pac Sun. it's a diffusion line.

Fear Of God is different but regularly is typed as the acronym online. Slightly confusing I know.
Yup i just noticed this after i did a bit of reading last night. I dont really care for the name Whether its FOG or Fear of god. Like i mentioned the fit was my main concern. Thanks for clarifying though

What does that mean?

Napoli is their most forgiving fit. It's not best for slimmer dudes but it easily can be taken it in house.

Yeah i know but like Pinoy732 said below i saw this at Pacsun so it isnt Fear of god itself. But the quality and fit were really good. I also just saw the Alpha industries ones you mentioned they look good but i wish i could try them on haha

Yup i just noticed this after i did a bit of reading last night. I dont really care for the name Whether its FOG or Fear of god. Like i mentioned the fit was my main concern. Thanks for clarifying though
yeah just worry about the fit and the price. 

the "quality" aspect is definitely overblown...if you buy the FOG from pac sun as opposed to the original brand itself it's still going to last long no matter what...especially if its nylon you are after

its not like people are out here doing crazy shhh in their bomber jackets. it's not going to just fall apart because you paid 300 instead of 1k.

yeah just worry about the fit and the price. 
the "quality" aspect is definitely overblown...if you buy the FOG from pac sun as opposed to the original brand itself it's still going to last long no matter what...especially if its nylon you are after
its not like people are out here doing crazy shhh in their bomber jackets. it's not going to just fall apart because you paid 300 instead of 1k.

I've compared both lines and it's pretty similar. The Fear of God one is a bit heavier and probably durable...but they are still both nylon bombers...the threshold isn't going to be that different.

Where do you guys get your socks from? Looking for over the calf socks in solid colors. Not big on the bright stripes. I usually get them for
Viccel but apparently they aren't as good as they once were and some people are having long wait times for delivery or not even receiving them at all

Where do you guys get your socks from? Looking for over the calf socks in solid colors. Not big on the bright stripes. I usually get them for
Viccel but apparently they aren't as good as they once were and some people are having long wait times for delivery or not even receiving them at all
Uniqlo? 

Alec Baldwin knows.

but srs. call me basic, but I also just do uniqlo and re-adjust when needed throughout the day

Uniqlo? 

Some people will come in and say some expensive sock brands, but I would agree with Uniqlo. Solid colors and good quality. Price is like 3 for $12 or something along those lines. Can't go wrong imo.

And whatever you do, please please please don't buy Ralph Lauren socks from Marshalls just cuz they have the little pony (which won't even be visible!!)!

Last edited:
Uniqlo

I have 2 pairs of almost every color.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom