Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I'm going to assume the people making these complaints are cats who've never owned a pair of boots or dress shoes before. The boots are comfy, end of story. And this is coming from someone with really wide feet. YMMV.

I'm going to assume the people making these complaints are cats who've never owned a pair of boots or dress shoes before. The boots are comfy, end of story. And this is coming from someone with really wide feet. YMMV.
Since I have wide feet too that's good to hear.

So who here has SEF's? I'm considering getting a grey pair but I've heard they're uncomfortable.
i do. i swear by them...for the price they can't be beat. 

and mine are super comfy.  you have to break them in like any other shoe. 

It's cats trying to be about that life when they really aren't.

I may topy mine when they come. Apparently the ship date for the 3/22 batch got pushed back to May 5th, smh.

Heard from who? Mine are super comfy.
Mostly been reading on the styleforum thread. I saw a lot of complaints about the comfort. People saying their feet hurting after some time of walking in them, like going shopping etc. That was several months ago when I was still looking for all sorts of options. Maybe they're better now. Either way I did see enough reviews to give me some concern, that's why I ended up choosing the CP's

Nah the insole is wild uncomfortable. Had multiple people in this thread try my pair on and confirm they're extra thin. Had the cobbler stretch mine but the insole still hurts after walking around.

Last edited:
I tried them. confirmed the toe box was narrow on your pair but didn't once say the insole was uncomfortable.

Let's not act like Doc Scholls ain't available at every drug store though famb.

I may topy mine when they come. Apparently the ship date for the 3/22 batch got pushed back to May 5th, smh.
Had to flip on Lian via email. Placed my order early in advance for the March 11th batch, somehow my order got pushed into the march 22nd batch and then it got delayed.

Delays happen. What do you expect the guy to do? Jump on the production line and make the shoes himself?

:smh:

Delays happen. What do you expect the guy to do? Jump on the production line and make the shoes himself?

:smh:
Yeah that I understand, but its as if hes trying to play it off like I didn't order in time. Tell me it's delayed or whatever(which he didn't) but don't try to okie doke me. And in the past I've defended him when we have some buyers who hit him up daily for an update

Last edited:
Nah the insole is wild uncomfortable. Had multiple people in this thread try my pair on and confirm they're extra thin. Had the cobbler stretch mine but the insole still hurts after walking around.

Aldo insoles were the perfect match for my Billy Reid boots.

Last edited:
Zamn, Lian got cursed out :smh:

:lol:

I had a homie who bought from SEF, came in the mail and the boots were too big. He said he verified with Lian on sizing with the print out and I even told him the size I got (compared to my shoe size). He was heated for waiting so long only to receive the wrong size :lol:

BTW, they're comfy. I have the "jupiter's" and the chelsea's B. Both are comfy.

Last edited:
headed to DC for a few days as a mini vacation, can anyone recommend any bars/restaurants/shops worth checking out? I know it's off topic, but I figure a lot of you guys are well traveled and can offer sound opinions

Zamn, Lian got cursed out :smh:

:lol:

I had a homie who bought from SEF, came in the mail and the boots were too big. He said he verified with Lian on sizing with the print out and I even told him the size I got (compared to my shoe size). He was heated for waiting so long only to receive the wrong size :lol:

BTW, they're comfy. I have the "jupiter's" and the chelsea's B. Both are comfy.

It's "juniper", b. Lol.

Can someone recommend me some nice jeans to wear with tan chelsea boots. Got graduation coming up and planning on wearing a black shirt underneath, just need some recommendations on jeans. Preferably slim fit. Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom