Dressing Better Vol 2.0

no joke, do some hunting at goodwill.

i just got promoted about a year ago and had to start dressing business casual.

i spend maybe 3-5 bucks a shirt, 2-5 bucks per pair of pants and 50 cents to 3 dollars a tie and everyone i work with always compliements my dress and asks where i buy my clothes. 

when i tell them goodwill and thrift stores they fall over

be thrifty my friends

Zamn, Lian got cursed out :smh:

:lol:

I had a homie who bought from SEF, came in the mail and the boots were too big. He said he verified with Lian on sizing with the print out and I even told him the size I got (compared to my shoe size). He was heated for waiting so long only to receive the wrong size :lol:

BTW, they're comfy. I have the "jupiter's" and the chelsea's B. Both are comfy.
I didn't curse him out. I just told him off.
no joke, do some hunting at goodwill.

i just got promoted about a year ago and had to start dressing business casual.

i spend maybe 3-5 bucks a shirt, 2-5 bucks per pair of pants and 50 cents to 3 dollars a tie and everyone i work with always compliements my dress and asks where i buy my clothes. 

when i tell them goodwill and thrift stores they fall over

be thrifty my friends
You must be new here.

College days you couldn't get me out of thrift stores. OG thread members still got the Epsom from my come ups. Sift through and you'll find some steals.

some folks too pretentious for all that though.

Man maybe it was just me, but the service in DC sucks. I got waited on at this one place called Rustik Kitchen and the servers was a complete *****! It was this one place that did a "Trap Brunch" on Sunday and the service there was trash too. Harris Teeter build your own six packs are appreciated.

no, just offering some advice. i dress very well for very cheap and am able to spend my money on other things in life, like my sneaker addiction and traveling. 

to each their own
I wasn't downplaying your thrifting. The reason for my comment is, this is something that was promoted in this thread. If you go to earlier pages, you'll see how cats use to find some pretty dope stuff thrifting.

Anyone know what shoes these are? Or know of something similar?

For the sake of it?

WTH you talking bout now ?
laugh.gif
 Why are you always so combative breh? Chill.

Idunno sometimes I feel like there's a disposition in this thread where if something isn't expensive, it's not noteworthy or respected.

If you can afford luxury items and like the look, that's what's up.

I purchase high fashion items I like too.

But not everything I purchase is expensive, I copped some slip-ons for $6-7 dollars on Ebay.

I also shop at the thrift store, and clearance racks. I was just saying, it's very observable throughout the posts in this thread.

Seems like people just cop expensive things just because it's expensive.

Last edited:
or cats cop what they like

stop trying to be the voice of the people man. before you go and say some more ridiculousness :lol:

For the sake of it?

:lol:  Why are you always so combative breh? Chill.

Idunno sometimes I feel like there's a disposition in this thread where if something isn't expensive, it's not noteworthy or respected.

But not everything I purchase is expensive, I copped some slip-ons for $6-7 dollars on Ebay.

I also shop at the thrift store, and clearance racks. I was just saying, it's very observable throughout the posts in this thread.

Man shut up. No one cares about your narcissistic narrative and no fit posting, using another NTer as your avy self.

A is the father of this thread. Put some respek when you mention his name.

Last edited:

For the sake of it?

laugh.gif
 Why are you always so combative breh? Chill.

Man shut up. No one cares about your narcissistic narrative and no fit posting, using another NTer as your avy self.
That is quite gutter of you to say.

Henny is A's hitta :lol:

He ain't lying, A contribute to this thread more than the most.

For the sake of it?

:lol:  Why are you always so combative breh? Chill.

Henny is A's hitta :lol:

He ain't lying, A contribute to this thread more than the most.

or cats cop what they like

stop trying to be the voice of the people man. before you go and say some more ridiculousness
laugh.gif
I clearly said people gonna cop what they like, and that I do too.

Hardly trying to be the "voice of the people", but I am entitled to my own opinion.

Just because my statements may be eccentric, or goes over some people's heads, should not mean that I should get bashed or ganged up on.

All I was getting at is that, sometimes it feels like dudes be overdoing it with their indulgent aspirations, when clearly America has been in economic downturn.

Was just pointing out that sometimes the thrift store has some nice pieces too.

Especially in New York City, I've purchased Bvlgari pieces for $2.00 before.

...If some NT'ers don't like me, fine. But again, I am entitled to an opinion without getting talked down to.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom