Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Can someone recommend me some nice jeans to wear with tan chelsea boots. Got graduation coming up and planning on wearing a black shirt underneath, just need some recommendations on jeans. Preferably slim fit. Thanks in advance.

Fear of God denim.

Make sure u tick the shirt in. No belt needed

headed to DC for a few days as a mini vacation, can anyone recommend any bars/restaurants/shops worth checking out? I know it's off topic, but I figure a lot of you guys are well traveled and can offer sound opinions

Who will you be with and what exactly are you trying to do (party, :pimp:, sight see, shop, hike, eat-what kind of food you like?)? When are you visiting?

I've lived in DC for 4 years I can recommend a bunch of good stuff for you to do. There's a group of NTers (mostly from TAY) that get together pretty regularly for happy hours, basketball, or just to chill also. We have a group chat.

Clyde's is fun if there is a sporting event at the Verizon Center to go to and you don't mind crowded bars. Skip it otherwise, way better places to drink. Clydes is just a big generic pub with a good location and the food is just ok.

Last edited:
Who will you be with and what exactly are you trying to do (party, :pimp:, sight see, shop, hike, eat-what kind of food you like?)? When are you visiting?

I've lived in DC for 4 years I can recommend a bunch of good stuff for you to do. There's a group of NTers (mostly from TAY) that get together pretty regularly for happy hours, basketball, or just to chill also. We have a group chat.

Clyde's is fun if there is a sporting event at the Verizon Center to go to and you don't mind crowded bars. Skip it otherwise, way better places to drink. Clydes is just a big generic pub with a good location and the food is just ok.

im from dc - and the Clyde's bit is entirely true.

Anyone else get the "Best Customers" 20% off code from JE today? I'm willing to help people out that want JE for cheaper. It's site wide, single use only, good through Sunday, May 8th.

Last edited:
Anyone else get the "Best Customers" 20% off code from JE today? I'm willing to help people out that want JE for cheaper. It's site wide, single use only, good through Sunday, May 8th.

Wish I saw this 30 minutes ago when I ordered the Pigtail Mercer (my first JE piece) :smh:

:nerd:

If you want something you can Venmo me the money by today and I'll order it for you, then once I receive the items I will calculate your shipping, charge you again, and ship. I'm not going to order a bunch of stuff up front and have people flake on me.

If you want something you can Venmo me the money by today and I'll order it for you, then once I receive the items I will calculate your shipping, charge you again, and ship. I'm not going to order a bunch of stuff up front and have people flake on me.

On all items?

Makes sense, and I appreciate the gesture.. will reach out soon.

For my graduation I wish I just wore some slacks and a black shirt and some boots. It rained all day and we wore ponchos over our robes that covered our clothes anyway.

I don't even remember what I wore when I got my undergrad, 06.

Masters I wore navy blazer, grey plaid trousers. Shirt and tie. And some cole Han lunar grands lmao

going with my girlfriend and another couple. not really into clubbing, looking more for suggestions on spots to have fun day drinking (rooftop bars, beer gardens etc). will be doing some generic tourist/sight-seeing in the national mall since I haven't been there in about 6 years. staying in the navy yard area, a few blocks from nationals park

least hes not like those cats wearing shorts and/or rainbows to their grad, then again im in LA/OC so it was pretty smart on their end

going with my girlfriend and another couple. not really into clubbing, looking more for suggestions on spots to have fun day drinking (rooftop bars, beer gardens etc). will be doing some generic tourist/sight-seeing in the national mall since I haven't been there in about 6 years. staying in the navy yard area, a few blocks from nationals park

Hawthorne is a cool spot, nice rooftop bar and among a strip of bars on U Street. Georgetown Waterfront has a few bars and restaurants overlooking the Potomac (Tony and Joe's) and is also located near a bunch of great shops.

Back
Top Bottom