Dressing Better Vol 2.0

laugh.gif
...if you look at his posting history, he follows me from thread to thread demanding confirmation on my avy. 

Wondering how "big" is Meth, how many contacts you got in your phone, wants to meet @ksteezy  to fight, and feels self-conscious about bromance.

When I don't respond he starts trying to smear my name making up lies.

Dude is obsessed.

Don't even realize @Pinoy732  is herbin' him to do his dirty work. 
laugh.gif

Sad part is I don't even have a problem with Pinoy. He's opinionated, and passionate about dressing better.

He's entitled to his opinion.

Ain't like he said he'd whip my *** or something.  

He just said his piece. Then dude jumps in the convo defending him turning it into something that it isn't.

...I can easily post an expensive fit too. That's not the point.

One sneakerhead summed it up best in an interview, "stop acting like you don't cop GR's, it's corny"

All I was saying is, that sometimes you can unintentionally look like you're doing the most.

Shopping at thrift stores is fun.

Me and my wife go on dates together just rummaging at the Salvation Army.

I've even ran into millionaire celebs doing it.

Just because it's the "Dressing Better" thread, doesn't mean your fit has to cost a gazillion dollars.

Last edited:
I'm gonna entertain this because today I got time.

One thread I asked you multiple times if it was you in your avy because you talked about people recognizing you from NT when NOBODY knows what a LAMENESS looks like. You chose to ignore the question, multiple times, and then Meth called out saying it wasn't you because he knew who the dude was in the avy :rofl:

Hilarious you're saying I'm smearing your name when you do it yourself. You're in every thread spewing nonsense b. I don't gotta follow you around. I only post in a few threads regularly so it's funny you looked deep into my post history. Years deep, actually, to try to smear my name. Thing is, I'm not ashamed of anything I post and I'm gutter in real life all the NTers that know me know this. And random NTers have actually seen me out here in real life and say what's up. I dont hide behind a computer all day posting post it notes on a window with a Ferrari outside. So come get this work if you want fugazi, I'm iut here gettin it and you know what a Hennessy look like. Thanks for not @ me btw. Keep my name out your mouth squirrel. Now scurry away.

One thread I asked you multiple times if it was you in your avy because you talked about people recognizing you from NT when NOBODY knows what a LAMENESS looks like. You chose to ignore the question, multiple times, and then Meth called out saying it wasn't you because he knew who the dude was in the avy :rofl:

Hilarious you're saying I'm smearing your name when you do it yourself. You're in every thread spewing nonsense b. I don't gotta follow you around. I only post in a few threads regularly so it's funny you looked deep into my post history. Years deep, actually, to try to smear my name. Thing is, I'm not ashamed of anything I post and I'm gutter in real life all the NTers that know me know this. And random NTers have actually seen me out here in real life and say what's up. I dont hide behind a computer all day posting post it notes on a window with a Ferrari outside. So come get this work if you want fugazi, I'm iut here gettin it and you know what a Hennessy look like. Thanks for not @ me btw. Keep my name out your mouth squirrel. Now scurry away.
200w.gif

I usually just lurk this thread but...

never thrifted before...what did yall come up on at a thrift store?

i grew up poverish so thrift stores around me were not the business

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Hennessy  

One thread I asked you multiple times if it was you in your avy because you talked about people recognizing you from NT when NOBODY knows what a LAMENESS looks like. You chose to ignore the question, multiple times, and then Meth called out saying it wasn't you because he knew who the dude was in the avy
roll.gif

Hilarious you're saying I'm smearing your name when you do it yourself. You're in every thread spewing nonsense b. I don't gotta follow you around. I only post in a few threads regularly so it's funny you looked deep into my post history. Years deep, actually, to try to smear my name. Thing is, I'm not ashamed of anything I post and I'm gutter in real life all the NTers that know me know this. And random NTers have actually seen me out here in real life and say what's up.

I dont hide behind a computer all day posting post it notes on a window with a Ferrari outside. So come get this work if you want fugazi, I'm iut here gettin it and you know what a Hennessy look like. Thanks for not @ me btw. Keep my name out your mouth squirrel. Now scurry away.

Last edited:
So you wouldn't purchase a used outwear piece, but you'd purchase something like a t shirt ? Y'all working backwards fam.

No I wouldn't because I don't do used pieces. The only exception is a t shirt that I can't find anywhere else because it was made 20+ years ago. For example, I keep looking on ebay for 80s/90s Disney t-shirts to wear when I go the park purely for nostalgic purposes. Some are NWT/NWOT but if I find one that is used in good condition I would buy it.

Kanye said vintage tees were cool though.

Vintage tees been popping before Ye/JB/Jerry. Specifically Melrose in the early-mid 2000s was well-known place to buy vintage tees.

If anyone else wants to get in on my 20% off JE order lmk. Today's last day I'll take requests.

Back
Top Bottom