Dressing Better Vol 2.0

No I wouldn't because I don't do used pieces. The only exception is a t shirt that I can't find anywhere else because it was made 20+ years ago. For example, I keep looking on ebay for 80s/90s Disney t-shirts to wear when I go the park purely for nostalgic purposes. Some are NWT/NWOT but if I find one that is used in good condition I would buy it.
Vintage tees been popping before Ye/JB/Jerry. Specifically Melrose in the early-mid 2000s was well-known place to buy vintage tees.
Understood.

No I wouldn't because I don't do used pieces. The only exception is a t shirt that I can't find anywhere else because it was made 20+ years ago. For example, I keep looking on ebay for 80s/90s Disney t-shirts to wear when I go the park purely for nostalgic purposes. Some are NWT/NWOT but if I find one that is used in good condition I would buy it.
Vintage tees been popping before Ye/JB/Jerry. Specifically Melrose in the early-mid 2000s was well-known place to buy vintage tees.
Thought this was well known.

Thead providing LULZ this morning  
laugh.gif

What the hell happened lol

On the note of thrifting, you guys still cool with used shoes? I've bought used sneakers back in the day, but I think I'd have trouble sticking my feet in some used kicks now. And I really haven't seen a really crispy pair of footwear if any of the thrift shops around my way so I'm not sure how I'd feel sticking my bare feet in a pair of loafers or something

smh i thought there was sale or another epic Ralph Lauren jig with all these unread posts

I've been wanting a pair of dress boots. Been looking at Meermin and Loake. Any other brands I should be looking at? In the $220-40 pricerange.

I wasn't downplaying your thrifting. The reason for my comment is, this is something that was promoted in this thread. If you go to earlier pages, you'll see how cats use to find some pretty dope stuff thrifting.
i see i see, will have to dig back through and see what other people are doing

What the hell happened lol

On the note of thrifting, you guys still cool with used shoes? I've bought used sneakers back in the day, but I think I'd have trouble sticking my feet in some used kicks now. And I really haven't seen a really crispy pair of footwear if any of the thrift shops around my way so I'm not sure how I'd feel sticking my bare feet in a pair of loafers or something

Can't do it.

Unfortunate because there are some beauty shoes available worn 1-2x but I am soft when it comes to cleanliness.

Would love to save $200+ on some Vibergs.. But the mind is a crazy thing.

I think it's been discussed before, but do y'all go up a size on overcoats? I wear a size 40 suit wondering if I need to get a 40 overcoat or 42. Jcrew ludlow overcoat if that matters

Hey gents,

Long time no post. Don't really keep up with the thread anymore. I don't who's active and who's not anymore, but if anyone works or lives around Pasadena, CA and want to link up for coffee, drinks, food, etc. let me know.

Just got an office space in old town, and I'm usually here 7AM-7PM almost daily. Unlimited beer at the office, and the common area is too dope.

Today:

Today:
[/quote]
Hey gents,

Long time no post. Don't really keep up with the thread anymore. I don't who's active and who's not anymore, but if anyone works or lives around Pasadena, CA and want to link up for coffee, drinks, food, etc. let me know.

Just got an office space in old town, and I'm usually here 7AM-7PM almost daily. Unlimited beer at the office, and the common area is too dope.

Today:

I'll have to link up with you. I'm in Irvine so the trek to Pasadena is a little far but if I'm off on a certain day, I'll definitely head out. I seen a few of your posts on IG. Congrats on your new gig. Looks pretty sweet.

Does your company allow outside liquor? Since I work for liquor company, I have tons of bottles that are not being consumed

Last edited:
Hey gents,

Today:

I'll have to link up with you. I'm in Irvine so the trek to Pasadena is a little far but if I'm off on a certain day, I'll definitely head out. I seen a few of your posts on IG. Congrats on your new gig. Looks pretty sweet.

Does your company allow outside liquor? Since I work for liquor company, I have tons of bottles that are not being consumed

I'm in NoHo. Let's do this. :smile:

DBNT west coast needs to step it man. mad heads can def meat up.

EC got it on lock so far

Studio city checking. wj4 wj4 used to live in Pasadena fam.

NT dress better meet?
It's not even a meet up anymore to me :lol: One thing I'm really big on is building organic relationships. I never understood of having 'e-friends' vs. real friends. Some of my closest friends spawned from this thread, and via the Internet as a whole When random cats wanted to take several days off and pay for their own to fly in and party with you, then you know it's real.

Feel free to hit me up if you ever want to break bread, man :smile:

wj4 wj4 Info on the jacket.
It's from J. Crew about 2 years ago.

I'm in NoHo. Let's do this. :smile:
You have my cell number for like 3 years now, man. All you gotta do is make the call :lol:

wj4 wj4 sounds like a wework space? What are you up to nowadays?
Yep, WeWork. Surprisingly they're the least expensive option around here. I fell in love with WeWork a year ago when I used to go to their after hour events. I got poached for a consulting position several weeks ago. Had the option of working from home, but that wasn't my steez so I went with this route so I can double with my own biz as well.

Today:

Does your company allow outside liquor? Since I work for liquor company, I have tons of bottles that are not being consumed[/quote]

For sure! I host a Mastermind group monthly (for dudes with projects/biz they're working on), and some of our members are around your part of the OC. We change it up monthly, was at the pizza joint across from Newport Beach Lambo last month. If you ever wanna hang out, just let me know, brother. I drive all over...drove down to San Diego for food before :lol:

I can definitely bring outside liquor in. I'm sure my neighbors will be ecstatic as well :lol: Manager had an event for Cinco de Mayo with tacos and home made drinks. Got lit so had to stay in until like 8-9PM :lol:

DBNT west coast needs to step it man. mad heads can def meat up.

EC got it on lock so far
LA dudes are introverts, b. Taking pictures is like holding a cross to a vampire. Been trying forever, but no one was down :frown:

Last edited:
It's not even a meet up anymore to me
laugh.gif
One thing I'm really big on is building organic relationships. I never understood of having 'e-friends' vs. real friends. Some of my closest friends spawned from this thread, and via the Internet as a whole When random cats wanted to take several days off and pay for their own to fly in and party with you, then you know it's real.

Feel free to hit me up if you ever want to break bread, man
smile.gif

It's from J. Crew about 2 years ago.
You have my cell number for like 3 years now, man. All you gotta do is make the call
laugh.gif

Yep, WeWork. Surprisingly they're the least expensive option around here. I fell in love with WeWork a year ago when I used to go to their after hour events. I got poached for a consulting position several weeks ago. Had the option of working from home, but that wasn't my steez so I went with this route so I can double with my own biz as well.
[/SPOILER]

For sure! I host a Mastermind group monthly (for dudes with projects/biz they're working on), and some of our members are around your part of the OC. We change it up monthly, was at the pizza joint across from Newport Beach Lambo last month. If you ever wanna hang out, just let me know, brother. I drive all over...drove down to San Diego for food before
laugh.gif

I can definitely bring outside liquor in. I'm sure my neighbors will be ecstatic as well
laugh.gif
Manager had an event for Cinco de Mayo with tacos and home made drinks. Got lit so had to stay in until like 8-9PM
laugh.gif

LA dudes are introverts, b. Taking pictures is like holding a cross to a vampire. Been trying forever, but no one was down
frown.gif
[/quote]
Man, I'm coming through in the summer. let's break bread.

maybe we can finally have marcos hang out.

Back
Top Bottom