Dressing Better Vol 2.0

still really unsure how you can claim custom is different from MTM

made to measure can still have the buyer pick many "custom" details. really requires you to elaborate on your position.
details, yes. But when it comes to developing the pattern they are many adjustments MTM are not able to accomplish. 

So then are you claiming you are a bespoke service?
This is wild to me. The answer should just be yes or no.

It's always been MTM or bespoke.

If the pattern is drafted for you specifically then it's bespoke hence spoken for you.

MTM is working from existing pattern and yep, you can adjust factors i.e. Lapel width, slanted pockets, type of vent, etc.

Last edited:
MTO, MTM, and Bespoke all have clear defining factors.

Custom is just a general overarching term that can be applied almost universally to any detail that's been chosen by you specifically.

Homie could've kept it pushing and just said it's not bespoke.

$500 still sounds like a decent price even for MTM.

anyone know where I can get a shirt like this? with that type of collar 

I know its Hermes S/S 14 but I want to know if their is a specific name for that style/cut 

anyone know where I can get a shirt like this? with that type of collar 

I know its Hermes S/S 14 but I want to know if their is a specific name for that style/cut 
The womens section at Saks. Just tell them you are looking for a blouse
roll.gif

Last edited:
So then are you claiming you are a bespoke service?

If the pattern is drafted for you specifically then it's bespoke hence spoken for you.

MTM is working from existing pattern and yep, you can adjust factors i.e. Lapel width, slanted pockets, type of vent, etc.

MTO, MTM, and Bespoke all have clear defining factors.

Custom is just a general overarching term that can be applied almost universally to any detail that's been chosen by you specifically.

Homie could've kept it pushing and just said it's not bespoke.

$500 still sounds like a decent price even for MTM.
All of this.

I'm like 50% sure he works for Enzocustom.com which i believe is MTM or MTO. 

Did my research a few months ago when looking for a wedding tux. 

Is Indochino still a good buy, or are you guys over that now? The price points seem like something I could work with. Unless this is some sale I am unaware of and need to act fast.

http://www.indochino.com/collection/suits

I'm gonna get a new navy suit, looking at Indochino as well. It's pretty cheap, don't know if there is a better option out there at the same price point?

I have had 3 suits made by Indo and they are okay. Each one has their issue, in some cases because I didn't know any better.

I would go with SuitSupply in a heartbeat over Indo, period.

still really unsure how you can claim custom is different from MTM

made to measure can still have the buyer pick many "custom" details. really requires you to elaborate on your position.

Glad I'm not the only one thinking this is a bit crazy. There is not middle ground to this, period.

If it starts at $500 great but what mills? I'm sure they can quickly get into the $1000-1500 range with better fabrics and at that point I don't know how worth it, it is to most people.

I have had 3 suits made by Indo and they are okay. Each one has their issue, in some cases because I didn't know any better.

I would go with SuitSupply in a heartbeat over Indo, period.

Glad I'm not the only one thinking this is a bit crazy. There is not middle ground to this, period.

If it starts at $500 great but what mills? I'm sure they can quickly get into the $1000-1500 range with better fabrics and at that point I don't know how worth it, it is to most people.
All of this.
I know our website isn't the greatest. We are in the process of rebranding.

Our product is phenomenal. I have been making suits for about 5 years. I have worked through the MTM process of HSM, Canali, Hickey Freeman, Hugo Boss. What we do isn't that. I am not taking an existing pattern circling and dancing around circles of what you want. I do through a jacket on you to understand your preference in terms of length and comfort. 

Suits do start at $500, all customizations are included (pockets, lapels, linings, buttons, etc.) The amount of canvassing you would like could increase the price up to an additional $165 for a full canvas. 

I will argue there is a middle ground to making a suit. Believe what you choose, if you have any questions or interested let me know. 

Back
Top Bottom