Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I think I'm going to start a dressing better thread with a budget under $50. This thread cray.

I used to think like this until I got paid consistently.

Get your coins up, b.
Basically. :lol: Any upper tier purchases I have made within the past 2 years I have no regrets. Some with the help of lurking this thread. :smokin But I prefer to stay lurking. Y'all are a bit judgmental too often.

^^ On that note, what's everyone's best/worst cops this year?

BEST

- Jomers suits -- I wear a suit to work everyday, so I needed the upgrade

- Conrad Wu grenadine tie -- really starting to appreciate nicer ties/fabrics -- shoutout to Adrian

- American Eagle shirts -- their shirts surprisingly fit me the best and have some interesting prints/fabrics

- Uniqlo flannels -- staple pieces in my wardrobe at this point

WORST

- None -- I return anything I don't like

Last edited:
best - slp jodhpurs, reiss suede jacket with the disco, and uniqlo flannels with the disco

worst - yeezys at retail - too much effort and hassle ...dont even wear them

^^ On that note, what's everyone's best/worst cops this year?

BEST

- Jomers suits -- I wear a suit to work everyday, so I needed the upgrade

- Conrad Wu grenadine tie -- really starting to appreciate nicer ties/fabrics -- shoutout to Adrian

- American Eagle shirts -- their shirts surprisingly fit me the best and have some interesting prints/fabrics

- Uniqlo flannels -- staple pieces in my wardrobe at this point

WORST

- None -- I return anything I don't like
well what did you return?

post to SN ratio :lol:

:lol: :nthat:

Best: SLP Combat Boots, JE Loopwheel collection, bomber, anti expo, mercer half zip, ls mercers with ribbed cuffs, gucci mane tee

Worst: Couple Alexander Wang ties. They're nice, but I don't wear dress clothes any more. JE bolivia jacket. May have been high off bolivia when I bought it not sure what I was thinking on that one :lol:

And the uniqlo flannels too. Can't go wrong with JE or uniqlo. All I wear lately.

Last edited:
Best:
Uniqlo Flannels
Non-Selvedge Gap Denim
Conrad Wu Grenadine Tie
Kent Wang White Low Tops

Worst:
Not any really. Made sure to be very selective this year. That will continue.

oh yeah JE riders jacket, bogota bomber, and anti-expo tees for sure...staples in my wardrobe now. 

completely forgot about the JE stuff

oh yeah JE riders jacket, bogota bomber, and anti-expo tees for sure...staples in my wardrobe now. 
completely forgot about the JE stuff

I bought so much JE and still feel like I missed out on a lot of nice pieces. But I was good and waited until sale for most items.

My biggest regret is missing out on the leather bomber. I don't like rider jackets but would've liked that leather bomber.

Man, I used to be heavy in this thread.  Came up on so many deals over the years.  

I noticed my tastes have changed over time and I don't really care much for formal clothes anymore.  I do miss seeing some of the great deals and outfit posts in here.  Seems like this thread lost some steam over the years too.

At this point in my life, I'm saving up for other things now.  A new House, trading in my car hopefully for a 911 and then also starting my MBA next year. 

I bought so much JE and still feel like I missed out on a lot of nice pieces. But I was good and waited until sale for most items.

My biggest regret is missing out on the leather bomber. I don't like rider jackets but would've liked that leather bomber.
the blackmeans stadium jacket is dope AF 

wasn't ready to spend that much though

Man, I used to be heavy in this thread.  Came up on so many deals over the years.  

I noticed my tastes have changed over time and I don't really care much for formal clothes anymore.  I do miss seeing some of the great deals and outfit posts in here.  Seems like this thread lost some steam over the years too.

At this point in my life, I'm saving up for other things now.  A new House, trading in my car hopefully for a 911 and then also starting my MBA next year. 

I've said it before this thread used to always have me reaching in my pockets. Now that I'm I'm back into cycling my pockets are really getting abused.

That's life. The core members of this thread experienced the same. People got married. Homes were bought. Businesses were started.

It's crazy the amount of networking this thread has brought. A lot of it just happens offline now.

The couple dudes I have in a group chat just talk about life issues now, clothing is secondary.

I don't think I've copped anything this year. My taste remained the same for the last few years. The 'pricier' items I copped back in 2010-2012/3 are still in use, pretty happy with that since I'm getting the money's worth.

I've said this tons of time, this thread is best suited for undergrad students and newly grads.

Reading they run tts and narrow, kinda regret sizing down but we'll see

Last edited:
Fyi New Republic Man just dropped some double monks.

Double monks are over now tho right?

Back
Top Bottom