Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Got the same size as my brown meermins. They are actually a little bit shorter which i don't mind but the shoe fits wide for my narrow feet. Tied them as tight as I could and they were still loose. Not sure if sizing down would fix that problem.

It is nice that the shoes are in bags in the box and come with additional dust bags and a shoehorn and the free socks deal.

Last edited:
Are those New Republic Chelseas only out of stock because of a sale or are they normally difficult to get?

So these surprised me today. Both in an unexpected delivery and in quality.

Suede quality is actually very good although I had hoped for a bit more comfort with the crepe sole. Still very happy for $80.

Regarding sizing, TTS for sure. I wear a 10D in AE and 10 in these were great.

Thanks for the quick review. No shots because I know this is a cheap pair of shoes but the sole looks defective, poorly constructed, or both. I'm referring to where the midsole arch up after the heel. Do you think that could be causing the discomfort? I'm being scrutinous because I'm wearing my CP right now and they actually look very similar besides that. I would consider getting a pair of these for beaters for $80 but I'm skeptical because last time I bought cheap chelseas they looked good initially then like crinkled paper after a few wears. Please let us know how they look/feel after you put some mileage on them.

Last edited:
Can you guys point me to the direction of a good quality motorcycle jacket.

whats your price range?
You're going to have to double that if you want a half decent leather jacket.

For $200 you might have to raid eBay for a 2nd hand
Agreed. It's going to be tough. If you come up on some coin, I'd suggest checking out the Pagnol M1. With the jacket and armor, it ran me close to $700

Homie put me on last year and I was able to score earlier this year. They have a layaway plan too if you want to space it out...

2016+M1+BCK+BRN+2.jpg

2016+M1+BRN+FRT+2.jpg

Mine came in today as well. Very happy with them.
These look amazing for the price. I really don't feel any harsh criticisms are valid due to low cost. Will it be constructed the same as a CP or BV chelsea? No but it will give a very similar aesthetic/ silhouette at 5 times lower of a cost.  

Back
Top Bottom