Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Monks still fire. Hoping to pick up a new pair at Skoaktie when I'm out in Sweden next month.

Those suck though.

So these surprised me today. Both in an unexpected delivery and in quality.

Suede quality is actually very good although I had hoped for a bit more comfort with the crepe sole. Still very happy for $80.

Regarding sizing, TTS for sure. I wear a 10D in AE and 10 in these were great.

Suede quality is actually very good although I had hoped for a bit more comfort with the crepe sole. Still very happy for $80.

Unqlo red and black lumber jack is fire. That's my go to piece right now.

:pimp:

My pair came in today as well. The quality exceeded my exceptions for a sub $100 shoe. I was also pleasantly surprised with the packing.

Really glad I scooped them with the discount. Shoe does fit TTS. I'm usually a size 8-8.5 and the 8 fits perfect.

I'm more of a dress boot / chukka guy, but all these pics make me want to try out Chelseas for the first time.

I'll probably order the dark greys because everything else I own are lace-ups. Need one pair that I can just slip on and off.

Those the Grana jeans?

I'm more of a dress boot / chukka guy, but all these pics make me want to try out Chelseas for the first time.
Chelseas are doper than Chukkas. And I have two pairs of Chukkas, Crockett and Jones and shell Alden's.

When I suit up, I wore them all the time. Circa 2012-13 before yeezy kids got on.

Pro they comfy and flexible

Con they get dirty and and are not very supportive if you have support problems
Also wear out faster than hard soles

Last edited:
Pro they comfy and flexible

Con they get dirty and and are not very supportive if you have support problems
Also wear out faster than hard soles
Ah ok, I noticed the crepe soles have been hyped over the last year or so.

I saw a pair of Frye's that look really decent and was going to pull the trigger. I think I may just do it.

I copped in store though, for the $40 I would get adjusted, I might as well just keep it as is and save the trip back downtown :lol:

My new republic captoes arrived this morning, thought I was going to get them Tuesday. Will try them on later and provide sizing info.

Back
Top Bottom