Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I've always wanted one and it was on sale 30% off at Ontario Mills

Medium only though

Looking to create a minimalist wardrobe in my den, similar to the one below. Any idea where to get some of the pieces CB2 etc?

Last edited:
So although dude said very little in 4 minutes, I guess the differences he noted was basically that the CP chelsea is SLIGHTLY more tapered in the toe than the NRs. He also failed to mention anything at all to do with quality and construction/materials. Used price as the main comparative point but it's pretty much common sense that a 80$ boot vs a 530$ boot for such a similarly styled item is better value wise...

Last edited:

So although dude said very little in 4 minutes, I guess the differences he noted was basically that the CP chelsea is SLIGHTLY more tapered in the toe than the NRs. He also failed to mention anything at all to do with quality and construction/materials. Used price as the main comparative point but it's pretty much common sense that a 80$ boot vs a 530$ boot for such a similarly styled item is better value wise...

He could've done a better job on the review. With that said, they're definitely more distinguishable side by side. I was going to order the black pair but they sold out before I could find the discount code. Blessing in disguise because I just got the dark brown CP for $275 which is about as good as it gets :pimp:

He could've done a better job on the review. With that said, they're definitely more distinguishable side by side. I was going to order the black pair but they sold out before I could find the discount code. Blessing in disguise because I just got the dark brown CP for $275 which is about as good as it gets
pimp.gif
Ya we posted the links for you Henn lol. It got better though. I got both my pairs for $238 shipped each. The Forward by Elyse Walker deal was the best because it had an additional 10% off of $265. Shipping free.

Last edited:

He could've done a better job on the review. With that said, they're definitely more distinguishable side by side. I was going to order the black pair but they sold out before I could find the discount code. Blessing in disguise because I just got the dark brown CP for $275 which is about as good as it gets
pimp.gif
Ya we posted the links for you Henn lol. It got better though. I got both my pairs for $238 shipped each. The Forward by Elyse Walker deal was the best because it had an additional 10% off.
Post da linkz again.

Hello Everyone 

Came to look for advice. 

I know that most of the people here is familiar with the SL Teddy Jacket. I like the Jacket but I can't see myself pulling it out with the leather accents in the shoulders, I've been doing some research and can't seem to find something that approaches it , so I decided to ask you if you had any lead to a jacket like that.

If the jacket's materials are close(identical *dreaming)  to those in the Teddy Jacket that would be even better, it doesn't have to be cheap, but if its cheaper than the SL one well I can't fight that 
laugh.gif

Looking forward to your wisdom .

Thanks 

I dunno if DBNT are too good for this now, but select J.Crew Ludlow and crosby suits are 40% off

Word to @ksteezy

Last edited:
^ Some good stuff to cop -- I also recommend everyone check out their local JCrew stores -- mine is running a 50% off sale section (online is only 40%)

I copped these 2 sweaters and dig the quality -- the indigo donegal wool one is a bit itchy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom