Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Saving $ for Turks and Caicos in March so had to keep it to three shirts
Smh
Some gems in my size I have to pass on this go round

Last edited:
Need some help styling some APC pull on boots I just picked up. The goal was to get off the Chelsea wagon, but these just aren't as sleek with slim or skinny pants. How do I style? They are so bulky at the top, but barely have room for my foot to get in.

Photos of fails so far.

Last edited:
Just got an email from New Republic and a lot of sizes of the sand chelsea are restocked.

Thanks to everyone for the info on them.

For the new republic Chelsea boots what size do you guys think I should order if I'm a 10.5 in most sneakers, 10 in Jordan's and 10 in dress shoes. Thanks. I apologize if size has already been discussed in detail.

New republic finally got back to me telling me they didn't process my refund since they received it "scratched." BS.

New republic finally got back to me telling me they didn't process my refund since they received it "scratched." BS.

What the hell? So are they giving you store credit or sending you the shoes back? Their customer service sucks.

I need to email them later to find out what's up with my refund. Shouldn't be any problems since I only tried on one shoe.

Back
Top Bottom