Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Looking to spend money on a couple perfect fitting and quality dress shirts.... Anyone have a site they recommend or used Charles Tyrwhitt or my tailor before?

Good looks

I'll definitely have to check my local shop cause there's only a large online
J. Crew stays posting up deals. You need to kinda act quick when the additional 40-50% off happens. I got a grip of shirts under $20 after Xmas.

GOAT.

Looking to spend money on a couple perfect fitting and quality dress shirts.... Anyone have a site they recommend or used Charles Tyrwhitt or my tailor before?
I don't think Charles T. does MTM so can't be compared to Mytailor. I have about 12-14 shirts from Mytailor and I love them. Note that I'm somewhat local so I went to the office to pick the fabrics and specs myself, IE collar style, double barrel cuff, etc.

I think I paid around $80 each for the 2 ply fabric.

A cheaper alternative would be Modern Tailor. Save some bread with Adrian's link: http://go.referralcandy.com/share/VLSHCQ7

Charles T does somewhat do mtm. You select your measurements from a limited variety of fabrics, collars, and cuffs combos. Or used to at least?

Charles T does somewhat do mtm. You select your measurements from a limited variety of fabrics, collars, and cuffs combos. Or used to at least?

Bruh that girl in your Avy, I saw a her on reddit a while back and still cant find her gram.

Last edited:
what yall use to polish & clean up ya dress shoes?
saphir

Famh I remember you made sum videos about this topic maybe a couple of years back. If they are still up and you don't mind, can you link me?
christ, coming up on 4 years old now. still as efficient as it was back then though.

holy crap!! it's been almost 4 years already? damn time sure do fly lol. thanks for the video.

does it matter where I get my wooden shoe trees from? im thinking about just copping the cheapest ones from ebay.

does it matter where I get my wooden shoe trees from? im thinking about just copping the cheapest ones from ebay.
if they're for runners, especially flyknit or prime knit which makes no sense to have shoe trees for, you gotta cop da ikea.

of the culture.

Nordstrom she trees are doodoo cop the bass ones for a little more I think those are the cheapest onwa

Found my size at Wasteland. $250

Do you guys know the sizing on the ASOS leather jackets. I'm interested in purchasing their belted biker jacket just not sure if I should go L or XL. I normally wear a Large in all of my gap and banana republic coats and jackets. Appreciate any help.

I went TTS. I tried a 40 in stores once which fit great. The only thing I size up on is the Washngton cut because of the shoulder padding.

Back
Top Bottom