Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I am good in leather though . Would like something in the same style , don't know why ... 

What would you guys recommend ?

Does anyone know how Aime Leon t shirts fit? I saw the measurements on a site that showed the chest on a medium being 42.5 inches which seems to mean that they run on the larger side and I'm trying to figure out whether to go with a large, which is usually my size, or a medium.

Does anyone know how Aime Leon t shirts fit? I saw the measurements on a site that showed the chest on a medium being 42.5 inches which seems to mean that they run on the larger side and I'm trying to figure out whether to go with a large, which is usually my size, or a medium.
Compare your best fitting tee to theirs.

42.5" chest = 21.25" --> that's pretty normal for a Medium

Anyone in this thread own Allen Edmonds "MacNeil" 2.0 and/or Church's Grafton's ???

Contemplating between those two. I'm well aware of the price difference lol.

Looking for any sizing advice and wear/tear experience.

Thanks in advance

:smile:

Welp, since no one responded, I did my googles myself & decided on the Church's Grafton's 173.

Quality on this shoe is superb.

Haven't been in here for a minute, but where would you suggest I get a suit for my wedding? In in the Los angeles area

I got my tux for my wedding in may from suitsupply and couldn't be happier. Only needed $65 worth of alterations and the quality is definitely there. Congrats fam

Them white CP Achilles could still be had on sale?
I'm mad I didn't pull the trigger last time the link was posted.

Them white CP Achilles could still be had on sale?
I'm mad I didn't pull the trigger last time the link was posted.

I'm waiting too. Apparently they go on sale during the spring, which should happen soon? Well, the non white colors.

I'm keeping my eye out for the blush or white pair on a discount.

I'll be the dissenting opinion on CP's...

They are heavy... they don't breathe... they aren't very comfortable.

I own a couple pairs, but get more wear out of my x Horween collabs... either Reebok or Adidas or NB.... and those can be had for the very low.

^ agreed. 

they are too expensive for what they are.  a plain leather shoe that isn't comfortable. 

i always end up wearing my white ultraboosts instead.  

Never was too big on the CP sneakers which is obviously their bread and butter. The chelsea boots offered something different and I was happy they started making those. A lot don't like crepe soles but I already own welted boots and feel that one or two crepe sole boots are a must in a dude's wardrobe.

Back
Top Bottom