Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Any recommendations for a nice heather grey tee? I really like the way the Aime Leon Dore tees fit.

I have a John Elliott crew and the fit is not really what I'm looking for to wear by itself.

Just went with the black plain tuxedo:

http://us.suitsupply.com/en_US/even...tuxedo/P1199I-S.html?cgid=Eveningwear_Package

The jacket fit is pretty good but the pants legs are pretty slim in the thigh. May have to size up especially if you're bulking :lol:. I'm cutting now so I figured it wouldn't be too bad later on but the thighs are still too tight with the 36. They've got free shipping and returns so if you've got it I'd say go for it and if it doesn't fit well return it.

Thanks for posting this. Ima go with that joint. Do they sell shirts and ties?

I'd like to cop that and a Navy Blue suit.

I'm going to get rid of all my suits and what not. Just keeping my Polos. And starting ground zero in dressing better.

Any recommendations for a nice heather grey tee? I really like the way the Aime Leon Dore tees fit.

ALD tees are doooope..same quality as JE but cheaper. they just need more colors. 

i picked up the slub tee and want to try the reverse terry

uniqlo hasn't been making good decisions. Still mad they don't have slim tapered jeans anymore.

Last edited:
I always assumed they just up the sizes in the US cause most cats are on the heavier side. Havent bought tees from them but I tried on a sweater and my size fit like it was two sizes too big.

Thanks for posting this. Ima go with that joint. Do they sell shirts and ties?

I'd like to cop that and a Navy Blue suit.

I'm going to get rid of all my suits and what not. Just keeping my Polos. And starting ground zero in dressing better.

Yea they do. Make sure you look at the material of the tie in the pictures and get the grosgrain one to match if that's the tux you go with. They have a plain silk bow tie and a grosgrain silk bow tie. And keep in mind the shirt they sell comes with the button studs but not the cuff links

I have both ,blue pk and green leather.

The PK look great but weather needs to be perfect for em, the leathers are much more versatile I will say tho def go with the boost for comfort

the non-boost versions are nice and can be had for like 40
how did u size on the SS boost?

Hopped on the Chelsea train super late, got my first pair of YSL's in tan, can't wait to throw em on and see how they feel

Back
Top Bottom