Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Hopped on the Chelsea train super late, got my first pair of YSL's in tan, can't wait to throw em on and see how they feel
Great first choice.

I got those in the new sigaro cw about a couple of months ago.

Curious if you got that iteration of tan or the regular sigaro (which is darker and I'd say a little more rugged looking in a good way) from previous seasons because I'm pretty sure not too long ago they were still selling both pairs at some retailers.

Wardrobe is coming along smoothly.  I decided on Topman/H&M for my basics.  Probably gonna get a tee from Kith.

Stan primeknit boosts are a MUST.

Steez such an old man he still calling em YSL :lol:

Good pick up Tio

Teach me bruh, I feel so out of touch, Angie finally back on the work force so now I got plenty disposable cash to keep pace with you and the rest of the ballers in here...I'm still standing by my cheap Zara Denim tho :x might cop a pair of Balmains

.I'm still standing by my cheap Zara Denim tho :x might cop a pair of Balmains

Saint Laurent Paris?

Though I heard they're going back to YSL since Slimane departed and sued them

Edit: it's just Saint Laurent now no Paris

Last edited:
Just got a pair of the SLP Hedi 30 Chelseas as well for $321.00. This deal was one of the best I've ever seen for SLP boots,

Heard Uniqlo has good ones with their technology. I forgot what they call it. Basically like Nike drifit. Anyone try those? Idk how sizing works.

Back
Top Bottom