Dressing Better Vol 2.0

yall out here trying on underwear at the store? 
sick.gif

Heard Uniqlo has good ones with their technology. I forgot what they call it. Basically like Nike drifit. Anyone try those? Idk how sizing works.
I like the material but they are too short. They tend to ride up. I really like Ethikas.

Last edited:
Can someone lead me to the right direction for some skinny chinos/ trousers. Bought some white Stan smiths the other day
Fulton chinos at BR or their new traveler pant in skinny fit.  Feels like youre wearing sweatpants.

I just got the Classic and Foreman Chukkas from the Nordstrom Rack website but I only plan on keeping one. Which one do you guys prefer? These are for working in a warehouse and an office.

I like the white ones - but I hate having shoes with a sole that color - they look grubby in a matter of days. The other ones will look good for way longer so I'd have them.

I have redwings with the same white sole and just wipe them if they get too dirty. The ones with the black soles look better since they don't have the seam / stitching in the middle of the boot.

How much would slimming the calf/taper leg usually run at a tailor for a pair of jeans ?

I need some new jeans and what I've been trying on have been ok but I want a slightly smaller leg opening look to them and hard to get it off the rack unless you guys have some brands that you recommend ?

How much would slimming the calf/taper leg usually run at a tailor for a pair of jeans ?

I need some new jeans and what I've been trying on have been ok but I want a slightly smaller leg opening look to them and hard to get it off the rack unless you guys have some brands that you recommend ?
i pay about 15 for hem and taper

Hem / taper is $15-20 on average

^ yup size up.... 

go to ssense.com and find the shirt on there or one similar...they have the exact measurements. 

you can do the same thing with mrporter

what are jogger shorts?

Any pair of shorts with drawstrings basically. I find them a lot more comfortable than wearing a belt or the traditional button on the waist. Plus they come in all types of materials so you can even throw a dress shirt over it in the summer and it'll still look good.

Last edited:
You guys have a preference on JE Tees.

I want to upgrade my basic summer tee. My summer wardrobe is usually black tee with tech fleece shorts or jorts and runners. But want to upgrade my Tee collection. Is the Mercer the standard? Is it worth it? More so then say Kith or maybe Stampd?

Appreciate the feedback

You guys have a preference on JE Tees.

I want to upgrade my basic summer tee. My summer wardrobe is usually black tee with tech fleece shorts or jorts and runners. But want to upgrade my Tee collection. Is the Mercer the standard? Is it worth it? More so then say Kith or maybe Stampd?

Appreciate the feedback
Mercer seems fine but my preference is for curve u necks only.

Back
Top Bottom