Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Anyone familiar with Thursday Boot co. ?

I have 6 pairs of Thursday Boots. They are exactly what you pay for and what you can expect from a $200 boot. They look great but very middle of the road. If you can afford Alden or Allen Edmond's then go for it.

Pros:
look great
The soles last forever.
Comfy once broken in.

Cons:
They are hand stitched but not perfected so the sizing will vary from pair to pair.
the upper structural integrity is questionable on some pairs.

Thanks for the info. Going to finally try out their jeans. Great price.

That cashmere hoody is 70 bucks. Was going to cop but I'm going to hold back lol

I’m about to pull the trigger on the cashmere hoody, will be my first Grana purchase.

Thanks for the info. Going to finally try out their jeans. Great price.

That cashmere hoody is 70 bucks. Was going to cop but I'm going to hold back lol
I own the cashmere hoody. If you lift, size up. If not, go true to size. I've been lifting, but it fits me great cause I like the fitted look.

Finally purchasing a top coat, looking for a grey one. Thought about just going the SuSu route, but wondering if there is something better for ~300.

Finally purchasing a top coat, looking for a grey one. Thought about just going the SuSu route, but wondering if there is something better for ~300.
J.Crew on discount if that price is firm and the the need is immediate.

However, SuSu outlet historically opens in January so might wanna hold off.

For those of you that live in very cold places, what winter jackets are you guys rocking with? I would really appreciate some advice on this as I want to purchase a new winter jacket that's down filled and very warm but I'm trying to find one that's both functional and stylish as well. Right now, I have one of the North Face Gotham jackets but have had it for a very long time and need to upgrade (it's very boxy although warm).

^ I just layer with a light bubble jacket + topcoat.

Where do you live? It can get to -22 or colder where I am in Toronto (and Toronto isn't even close to being the coldest city in Canada). I know about Canada Goose etc but I was looking for a substantial parka that's slightly more affordable. Probably around the 500$ and under range.

Back
Top Bottom