Dressing Better Vol 2.0

-22 and colder? Damn. I’d wear whatever eskimoes wear.

lmao for sure bro. It hasn't been severely cold for the past few winters but the past couple of days, we've had some frigid temps. It's like that meme that says I have no idea why I live in a place where the air hurts my face :lol: Toronto is great in most regards though.

Man I wear Canada Goose when it's 0-50 fahrenheit. I don't even know what -22 feels like.

I was in 0 degree weather in the Midwest one time, and even though my body was warm, my face felt like it was gonna get frostbite. I'd probably die at -22

Just got to Milan and I dropped coffee all over myself , sweather , jeans . Including my suede CP Chelsea like an idiot ; how do I clean the Cp’s ? There’s a nasty dry stain on them
Now

Grana taking the longest to ship my order from about a week ago. Sure it's the holidays, but damn.

Nah they updated their shipping to the absolute cheapest method.

I messaged them about it when my order took over two weeks to come in (mind you ever order prior was 3-4 days). Had the nerve to hit me with the "we are a new, growing business" schtick. Have not placed an order since.

I ordered those margiela's from 18montrose size 10 I usually wear 9.5 but everybody online say's they run small. hope I don't have to return it.:smh:

Red, they don't have half sizes in some of their sneakers which is ******ed that's why I held out so long on purchasing, I thought hey might as well give it a try.

Back
Top Bottom