Dressing Better Vol 2.0

That’s the first time in at least 6 years since I bought my first pair that I’ve ever even heard of someone recommending sizing down in GATs. Do so and be prepared to return them after you’re disappointed

Ok cool, I was just reading and some guy suggested taking the insoles out if you are a .5 and your feet should fit. That's all I was saying

IMG_8450.JPG

Got the new republic Chelsea boots in.
I went down half a size and they are mad comfy.
The crepe sole really makes a big difference

For those of you that live in very cold places, what winter jackets are you guys rocking with? I would really appreciate some advice on this as I want to purchase a new winter jacket that's down filled and very warm but I'm trying to find one that's both functional and stylish as well. Right now, I have one of the North Face Gotham jackets but have had it for a very long time and need to upgrade (it's very boxy although warm).
I live in Toronto. I have this.

Mackage Gavin
61FoSt9vogL._UL1500_.jpg

NR chelsea sizing is confusing. My usual size is a 9.5-10. I have the sand pair from a while back in a 9.5 and they're a bit wide. Ordered a 9 this time around for the black pair and they're way too tight :smh:

NR chelsea sizing is confusing. My usual size is a 9.5-10. I have the sand pair from a while back in a 9.5 and they're a bit wide. Ordered a 9 this time around for the black pair and they're way too tight :smh:

Weird. My sizing is exactlyike yours and I went with a 9. Both my pairs for me fine
Is New Republic on sale?

Depends on the pair or color you want. Then again they are pretty cheap to begin with

Anybody know a good tailor in the Los Angeles area? I would like to get the opening on my jeans tailored.

Got 2 uniformla crew necks for Christmas. Quality is great and the feel of the shirts is extra comfortable. Might end up buying a bunch more!

Also copped Levi's 501 skinny stretch. Probably the best budget jeans I have. Denim is nice and heavy, stretch is just right, leg opening is around 13.5", highly recommend.

But now that we're on the subject, is grana more or a woman's brand? Every time I try to look for fit pics or reviews on certain items it's always their women stuff that pops up.

Back
Top Bottom