Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Yea, but u could honestly go 1 size up on the waist if you don’t skip leg days.

Got these in store, and ordered the black ones too since they didn’t have my size.

30F1FA04-AD8F-4883-A17A-54007A1DDE7F.jpeg

Nice.

I'm waiting for a restock on the Arizona Adobe Captains.

For those that asked, I snatched the last pair in store for 30$....def a great steal, check your Jcrew outlet stores...might have them!

Remember, you can cop some sale AE jeans in a fit that’s not what you’re looking for and take them to the tailor. Easy 10-15 on top for the personal fit.

Building a Halloween costume and need a hooded cape. Saw one at Zara, don’t like the drawstrings at the bottom. Found one on Amazon but would prefer to buy in person to get the fit I want. Any suggestions?
Amazon product ASIN B01CJ35AR8
if you have the funds buy the sizes you think you’d wear and return what doesn’t fit. Anytime I order on line and I’m not sure of my size i order multiples. Just be sure they have free returns.

how similar should things be to justify getting rid of an item from your closet?

I just picked up a black goretex jacket that i can use pretty much with anything casual so i feel like i should donate my members only finally and maybe other similar items?

really trying to shrink my wardrobe and define my style more

Back
Top Bottom