Dressing Better Vol 2.0

New Abercrombie > J.Crew

Agreed. Picked up that dad coat on clearance for $72 a couple weeks ago and squeezing every wear out of it on these 40 degree mornings until Spring weather sticks around. Also picked up a bomber jacket on clearance for like $36.

Have a few of their camp collar “vacation” shirts saved in cart for next sale/coupon I get.

Agreed. Picked up that dad coat on clearance for $72 a couple weeks ago and squeezing every wear out of it on these 40 degree mornings until Spring weather sticks around. Also picked up a bomber jacket on clearance for like $36.

Have a few of their camp collar “vacation” shirts saved in cart for next sale/coupon I get.
clearance online or in store?

aware us papi

Are people still using wallets?

I need a money clip. Anyone have a good one they recommend
i let go of my bifold about two years ago now and haven't looked back since. i still have a cardholder wallet, but it's far slimmer than any wallet i've ever had and does the job perfectly.

tenor.gif

I switch between a wallet and cardholder. On trips it’s annoying to stuff a bunch of cash in a small cardholer.

Blue joint fire but I copped my
Grail vacation shirt R+J style from pleasures

BR chinos are so trash. I caught a sale and bought like 4 pair, all of em faded like hell after 1 wash.
Went through 4 pairs and they lasted really well. It was the latest pair that I bought that the sizing was completely off. Looked like wide fit pants. Smh.

I appreciate everyone’s responses. I went with this one I found off the bay

44B49C94-CC77-40FD-88BF-6251A7D8C2B5.png

Sorry for the big pic

Rag & Bone having 30% off Sale sale. Or 25% off normal priced clothes. Nordstrom does price matching, so anyone interested should be able to swing by there and try before you buy if they're in stock.

I'm brokeboi level right now, or I'd be picking up another pair of jeans from them. These black joints are the best jeans I've ever owned.

Rag & Bone having 30% off Sale sale. Or 25% off normal priced clothes. Nordstrom does price matching, so anyone interested should be able to swing by there and try before you buy if they're in stock.

I'm brokeboi level right now, or I'd be picking up another pair of jeans from them. These black joints are the best jeans I've ever owned.
Fit 1? They stretchy?

Fit 1? They stretchy?
Yes and stretchy enough for me. Not elastic feeling, but they have decent give and the waist is very comfortable. Definitely size up 1 inch. I wear a 32 in anything else but needed a 33 in R&B. 32 was way too... constricting. If you get my drift.

Back
Top Bottom