Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Anyone own a BKCircus Varsity? I haven't been able to try one on yet, because I haven't had the time to make a trip to Brooklyn.. Do they fit true to size?

Do yall think the $480 is worth it? Any other recommended varsity jacket brands? :nerd:

Anyone own a BKCircus Varsity? I haven't been able to try one on yet, because I haven't had the time to make a trip to Brooklyn.. Do they fit true to size?

Do yall think the $480 is worth it? Any other recommended varsity jacket brands? :nerd:

Get ToJ which is ~$370 last time I checked, might be $400 now shipped. But I guarantee it is much, much better.

I'm going to beat everyone to it and say get a TOJ. For that price you can get a much better quality jacket. Not saying BKCircus is bad quality.

Denim Challenge:

J Crew x Alfani x 381 Ralph Lauren Slim Denim x Gap

3 crotch shots is 3 too many. :lol:

I don't want to discourage posting pics but is there anywhere you can place the camera and then set the timer and run into position for a different shot?

:lol: Wanted to switch it up.

Besides, I wanted the Denim to be the focus of the shot :lol:

+I didn't mean for the shots to be that close, but the lens kinda did that itself :rolleyes

Last edited:
Get ToJ which is ~$370 last time I checked, might be $400 now shipped. But I guarantee it is much, much better.

Never heard of ToJ.. whats their website?

To be more specific, here's the direct link to the varsities (which are reversible too) if you want to browse/look through those specifically: http://toj-gallery.com/main.php?g2_itemId=7641

Long time lurker of this thread, dunno what happened to my old SN :frown:

Just bought the Chppewa for J crew moc toe boots and was wondering sizing. I have small feet so I bought their smallest size of 7.5 while in wolverines I wear 7. Should that be fine? Also, any recommendations on how I should treat it? Should I do snow seal? I plan to wear these on light winter snow in Toronto. Also, should getting a pair of shoe trees be helpful?

I think it may be .5 size too big for you. But they're boots, just tie them tighter or use thicker socks and you'll be OK. I only condition/clean mine and use mink oil at the beginning of each winter. Shoe trees are preferred to absorb moisture. Truth be told, I don't use shoe trees on my rugged boots and sneakers though.

I just checked in on a couple of Santas and they are preparing your gifts! If anyone hasn't shipped lets go ahead and get them out no matter the distance. Thanks

Got my package last night!!

It's funny because I was actually wearing the striped socks on the left when I got the box. :lol:
Hopefully I can exchange with no problems. If not, I'll just pay it forward and pass it to a friend.

Thanks a lot Jason!! You didn't put your SN, so I don't know who you are...

P.S. Elf I'm waiting for the last piece. Your package should be going out by the weekend at the latest.
Are those the Levi Spokes 511s from UO?

Shipped out my elf's stuff today eta Thursday... What I wore on my slack day off

Lands end canvas pullover
Polo thermal
random UO vest
Nudies
Xii's

Random question for you all...

Wingtip Oxford, or Plain Oxford?
It all depends. Wingtips are more casual. Also, you have to take into consideration the type of leather and the sole. I usually wear my Wingtips in my business casual setting and then my plain oxfords with my suits.

Back
Top Bottom