Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Nah I doubt that's him. To use his own words that dude has too much pride as a man to rock jcrew. He probably equates that to a Hyundai.

Also, like I said the TWO pics I put up under question were just the ones I had on my computer. I didn't photoshop them, they're just the original before it was given to whatever magazine for review. I suck at photoshop
laugh.gif
I have no idea how to remove the magazine label... I mean christ I've even asked someone in here to make me a watermark for me
laugh.gif
If you could post a pic of YOURSELF, I'd love to teach you some things about photoshop....

I got a great idea for this pic of the NT community taking a **** all over you.

What sorts of headgear other than beanies you guys rockin this winter??

I think a few people have posted pics wearing newsboy caps. I have yet to find one that looks good on my head, so I'm sticking with beanies for now. I also have a Mad Bomber fur hat for those extra cold days.

The LL Bean Boot is 30% off today Bean Boot.

Any info on how the fit runs? I'd love a pair.
Got that email also. I'll be ordering a pair later. They have that sizing video on the website that will help you out. Most of the reviews say it's pretty accurate. I'm a size 10.5, going by the guide I should be getting a 9. I was thinking of getting the one with Goretex but it's basically the normal boot with a Goretex liner that moves around in the boot which I don't like.

knightlovesqueen I have sent your Secret Santa an email. He has been active in this thread so don't worry.

I have heard they run big, but never owned a pair. Reviews on site seem to state the same.
they run big, I'm a 10.5 and I got the 9 and I still have room for thicker socks

@shogun, yeah mine are without the goretex, I wanted to use them all year and if my feet were to get cold, I could just layer socks. 

Last edited:
Sup fellas! Been lurking this thread on a daily basis and I finally decided to post in here.

I finally get to use my black suit tomorrow for my holiday party, but I need an opinion from you guys..

Wool tie or knit tie?

I'm leaning towards the wool tie because it suits the width of the lapel for this particular suit a little better, but what do you guys think?

Dom Kennedy crew neck that I caught when he threw it out to the crowd at one of his shows...

with a GAP sweater/coat over it.

All black desert boots.

It's cold out in LA...

I turn 19 today. Damn.

A picture I took yesterday.

Last edited:
Don't come here that often and never seen the brand mentioned when I do but I like a lot of their stuff and they're having a sale on some stuff. 

Here: http://www.brooksbrothers.com/

Edit: and I guess no one has information on Rancourt & Co. shoes....mj shrug. If I pull the trigger I may let you guys know how they are. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom