Dressing Better Vol 2.0

You can start by being everyone's Secret Santa and sending everyone a $5 Amazon gift card.

Then we might forgive you.

:lol:

It's cool JS...there was no need to front bro, I think the reason why it kinda sucks more is because you are a regular...but just take the L...the threa will move on and you'll be ok, maybe people will pull a joke here and there but just laugh passed it, is all you can really do, I like the way you've handled it...just keep it real from now on, contribute to the thread in a positive way, you can post pics of the things you like and it will still be a good contribution, they don't have to belong to you....people do it here all the time....anyways bro, you live and learn...lets move on :smile:

Damn, 
mean.gif
 N askin' fo fo'givness on the internet, because they wanted to be somebawdy else... 

Shh lame breh, no matter how you cut it... Make a new screenname and comeback with a fresh track, because most of us will never forget you passed off another man pics as yours and then when accused about it you gave excuses and bs evidence.. Carry on, and anyone who backs the kid after this is.. 
alien.gif

Damn, :smh:  N askin' fo fo'givness on the internet, because they wanted to be somebawdy else... 

Shh lame breh, no matter how you cut it... Make a new screenname and comeback with a fresh track, because most of us will never forget you passed off another man pics as yours and then when accused about it you gave excuses and bs evidence.. Carry on, and anyone who backs the kid after this is.. 0]  

I was trying to be someone else man, I didn't intend for this to happen.

I'm keeping my name, I'll ignore the jokes, and continue to contribute.

edit: it's not "bs evidence" either bro. I've been honest trying to clear this up. I could make a new screen name and move on, but I won't.
I'll face my mistakes.

Last edited:

Do you know the difference between the two?

I try and not judge others and I believe in forgiveness, but don't try and pull the wool over people's eyes. It's one thing to lie and get caught......it's another to try and lie your way out of the initial lie.

Just admit the fault.....own it......and don't make the same mistake twice. Dressing better is the least of your concerns though my friend......Need to look fresh on the inside before any garment touches your frame.

Best of luck in the most non-condescending/pompous way possible.

@The other "JS"

I'm not trying to lie my way out of anything. I'm being honest because I want your forgiveness. Believe me or not, that is your choice.

I've already admitted the fault and owned it, no need to tell me. I spent my entire undergrad career looking at myself from the inside. I'm a pretty cool guy in real life, what happened here was a mistake, and I'm sorry. I didn't mean for this to happen, and I never intended to pass ANYTHING off as me other than the things that were actually me and were specifically marked with the the 'WDYWT" tag.

I've been a regular in here since I can remember, and I don't want the actions of just the last week to reflect myself as a person.

Again, I'm deeply sorry. I truly am. I've asked forgiveness from all of you so we can continue are work here.

Ya'll are my fam, and I respect all of you. If I wanted to make a knew account and be out I could, easily. I'd rather face my mistakes.

I know I'll have to work hard to get just an ounce of respect back, I hope you all accept my apology.

Yall getting trolled hard LoL

Anyway

I admire pharrell's style (more than not) but I'm defiantly not feeling this.

and who's the chick with the gaudy shoes, and bad dye job ?

What is Pharrell up to now? Haven't heard him on any new beats lately. Is his clothing company still in production?

Thanks to domc03, got my package today! Unfortunately the shirts are cut a little too slim, hoping to exchange them

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom