Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Christmas Party....

Scored the Stonehall jacket for $69.99!

Originally 228, was on the sale rack for 99.99 (in-store only i presume), got the current 30% off promo.

Not worth $228, but def a good piece for $70

Wj4 where did you get your biker jacket from? real nice fit

i need one for concerts and cause i love the style

Last edited:
Wj4 where did you get your biker jacket from? real nice fit
i need one for concerts and cause i love the style
It's from ToJ. I'm on my cell so I'm sure someone can link you. The black is DR 2010. The burgundy is the MDR model.

What slippers/house shoes you guys wear?
I grabbed a pair of moccasin type slippers from Target and they lasted forever. Super comfy and cheap, considering you don't leave the house in them 
laugh.gif

I have those and love them. Thick socks in winter and no socks in Summer.
Nice, i really like the look and the price is even better. Did you go true to size? And did you get the ones with cream/white bottoms, I'm worried those will get dirty too quick.

25, 26 in March. Getting over my quarter life crisis.

Mr.Porter has marked down items up to 70%. Had some items bookmarked but most were OOS. Dudes waste no time.

Long time lurker, first time poster. Been trying to invest in a "dressing better" wardrobe, and the insight I get from here has helped a lot. 

BTW I am 25 and I will be trying to contribute more to this thread.

A: about the jeans being 1.5 hours away, you can go to a local branch and have them call that branch and ship to your place. Shipping is free and you'll get it within a week.

25, 26 in March. Getting over my quarter life crisis.
Mr.Porter has marked down items up to 70%. Had some items bookmarked but most were OOS. Dudes waste no time.
You speak the truth. Last night I was looking at 3 pieces at half off but still kinda expensive. I was stuck in line at UPS and went on the site. Saw the 70% and all 3 pieces I wanted were gone :lol:

Just turned 24 in October. I'm also in the process of revamping my wardrobe and getting essentials, looking to contribute more in the future. I just want to invest in good quality clothing that will last me ... obviously not luxurious brands cause I'm not ballin.  BTW anyone have recommendations on chunky sweater cardigans, I need something to layer on top of shirts.

Heres an example but this one is Burberry so it costs an arm and leg.

Theres gotta be something the same or near the same quality for less right?

Just turned 24 in October. I'm also in the process of revamping my wardrobe and getting essentials, looking to contribute more in the future. I just want to invest in good quality clothing that will last me ... obviously not luxurious brands cause I'm not ballin.  BTW anyone have recommendations on chunky sweater cardigans, I need something to layer on top of shirts.

Heres an example but this one is Burberry so it costs an arm and leg.

Theres gotta be something the same or near the same quality for less right?

Banana Republic, J-Crew, Lands End Canvas

I would say Urban Outfitters but it a hit and miss

Last edited:
Sup BROSchinos,

Can anyone suggest a type of blazer (style, color) I can pair with a pair of charcoal grey trousers?

Also, any suggestions for an accompanying undershirt (top or button-down) will be appreciated as well.

Back to the topic at hand:

I'm 24. :D

Last edited:
Scored the Stonehall jacket for $69.99!

Originally 228, was on the sale rack for 99.99 (in-store only i presume), got the current 30% off promo.

Not worth $228, but def a good piece for $70

saw this in store today. nice but the pockets are slightly diagonal. maybe i tried it on too fast but it was a bit odd for me

Back
Top Bottom