Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I just have my jeans hemmed up regularly. When I wore designer jeans like 7 and TR back in 2005-2007, I had original hem done to keep in proportion with the ragged and worn in look.

Just got home for winter break, but here's a WIW about when I was 4-5 I think going to church...found it in my room and thought it'd be appropriate for the thread....rockin the fresh DB suit :lol:
:smokin
With a DB jacket too :smile:

Christmas Outfits ... I'm still undecided if I should go festive colors or the blazer/denim route.

What are you guys planning to wear?

27, been lurking the thread for the longest. Funny how the dudes that I see & say "damn son is ballin" are pretty much my age. That $1k monthly in child support I'm shelling out is holding me back smh.

Quick question for my DB brethren, I scooped these from Cole Haan for casual wear but are these acceptable for dressier scenarios like business casual?

These can def be worn for business casual. Chinos, button ups and cardigans/sweaters. Make sure you wear your pants over the shoes, no bubble slouch. Also invest in a matching belt.

Christmas Outfits ... I'm still undecided if I should go festive colors or the blazer/denim route.
Probably some Navy Docker's D1s with a nice J. Crew button up shirt. And of course, Invisible Cloak Kobe's 
laugh.gif
. I always unDS a special pair on Christmas

About red trousers, I really dig the color. I have a pair of linen trousers for the hotter months. I recently picked up some red cords, and will wear them casually. I have burgundy flannel trousers for the colder months too, for dressing up. The color isn't as flashy as it looks. I would say it's pretty versatile.

What kind of event are you going to? It's a sham in SoCal because the weather is usually in the high 60s or so and sunny :lol: It's not uncommon to see folks walking their dogs in shorts still.

If it's not really formal, I'd say go balls out in the holiday spirit and go with green/red :smile:

80? The voucher I see says 100
There's a code that takes 20% off for new folks to urbandaddy.com. I posted the code initially when I posted about the Kent Wang deal. Check back a couple of pages if you're interested.

These can def be worn for business casual. Chinos, button ups and cardigans/sweaters. Make sure you wear your pants over the shoes, no bubble slouch. Also invest in a matching belt.

Thanks fam, I thought so but wasn't sure about potential bulging at the top of the boot. I've got matching belts, socks, alternate laces etc. Since Nike is selling CH I only have about a month left so I've been bleeding that discount as much as I can. Problem is I wear a 14; to the person who asked if Lunargrands were in outlets, if they haven't hit yet they will before Christmas.

And for my DB bros if you see anything online or at your local store get at me. Still have my 50% online but only 30 at B&M

Last edited:
I got a pair of PRPS jeans at my house waiting for me 
devil.gif
 Gotta wait until this weekend though when I'm home for semester break. I just want to try them on to see how they fit. And to get them dirty 
laugh.gif

If anyone needs cedar hangers or shoes trees Jos A Bank is having a 3 for the price of 1 or 7 for the price of 2 sale. The cedar products are apparently made by Woodlore who is owned by Allen Edmonds and also makes their shoe trees.
Cedar Shoe Trees
Cedar Hanger 2 Pack
Contoured Cedar Hanger

Don't know how this got lost in the shuffle, just ordered seven shoe trees and only paid for two. Didn't need that many, but doesn't hurt to have a ample supply.

$50/7 = $7.15 per shoe tree, great deal, repped.

Edit - Looks like they are back ordered until 2/15/13, great deal for those that don't mind waiting. At $7 a pop, I'll wait.

Last edited:
Don't know how this got lost in the shuffle, just ordered seven shoe trees and only paid for two. Didn't need that many, but doesn't hurt to have a ample supply.
Edit - Looks like they are back ordered until 2/15/13, great deal for those that don't mind waiting. At $7 a pop, I'll wait.

Hmmm tempted, just wondering if they'd charge my card now or at the time of shipping.

What kind of event are you going to? It's a sham in SoCal because the weather is usually in the high 60s or so and sunny
laugh.gif
It's not uncommon to see folks walking their dogs in shorts still.

If it's not really formal, I'd say go balls out in the holiday spirit and go with green/red
smile.gif
Will be attending my girls house for a family/friends party. No doubt it will also be warm here.

It's not formal but I want to make a good impression .

Scored the Stonehall jacket for $69.99!

Originally 228, was on the sale rack for 99.99 (in-store only i presume), got the current 30% off promo.

Not worth $228, but def a good piece for $70
Be careful with this guy. I purchased this from JCrew before the mark down price, used it for a while in the not so heavy LA rain and it's starting to mysteriously stain orange. Has yet to be washed

If anyone needs cedar hangers or shoes trees Jos A Bank is having a 3 for the price of 1 or 7 for the price of 2 sale. The cedar products are apparently made by Woodlore who is owned by Allen Edmonds and also makes their shoe trees.
Cedar Shoe Trees
Cedar Hanger 2 Pack
Contoured Cedar Hanger

:lol:

You could mix and match, you didn't have to get 7 but I'm sure you'll make use of them in the future if you don't need them now.

I saw the back ordered date on the last order page but on the confirmation email it lists the items as "in stock", either way I'm fine with the purchase, I don't mind waiting. I picked up 3 shoe racks, 3 shoes trees, and 7 hangers.

Back
Top Bottom