Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Also, we should come up with the themes for the next challenges.

Maybe neckwear for the first half of Jan and rugged footwear (ie LL Beans, Red Wings, etc) for the second half?

Merry Christmas DB!

Maybe neckwear for the first half of Jan and rugged footwear (ie LL Beans, Red Wings, etc) for the second half?

What about a peacoat challenge? Or coats and jackets?

Last edited:
Merry Christmas DB!
I try to keep the challenges broad so almost anyone can partake.

Peacoat challenge sounds like it would severely filter those who can join because not everyone has one. If you want to throw in a broader challenge of coats, which includes top coat, car coat, peacoat, blazers, suit jackets, etc. then I'm sure that would work better.

Bout to see Django everything is RL jeans Prps

im down for both. i have too many ties to count. many of which havent even been worn yet :rolleyes

im down for both. i have too many ties to count. many of which havent even been worn yet :rolleyes
Dang, I forgot the dude that's 21 with 41 ties :lol: Same here, A. There's been ties I bought because I like it and I forget about it.

So the tie challenge will go into affect this Saturday then!

Dang, I forgot the dude that's 21 with 41 ties :lol: Same here, A. There's been ties I bought because I like it and I forget about it.

haha, over winter break (about 35 days long) i decided to bring a few back with me (about 20 :wow:)
oh well... :D

Merry christmas Wis!

Will it last two weeks? I'm on vacation now so I'll have no reason to wear one but once I get back to home next week, I'll be in the game.

Last edited:
Merry Xmas, A!

The challenge is usually set for 2 weeks so we can squeeze 2 into a month. This way it doesn't get too boring and becomes stagnant on the latter weeks.

Went to Dim Sum and the place was packed. The head honcho was counting the $$$. I tried to get a picture of his "Gucci" holster for the tablet shaped cell phone but failed :lol:

Outfit:

You know what, I'm just going to flood this post with pics of the ToJ version to ensure you make the right decision. :D
2v2wso2.jpg
ztdx5e.jpg

r8wosz.jpg
2cgljzd.jpg

2nv9t38.jpg
1zxkzza.jpg

1he144.jpg
cq8g8.jpg

24whikn.jpg
3584c3n.jpg

xkyh3q.jpg
211m7w9.jpg

30j2trp.jpg
Haven't checked this thread in a while but I need this jacket in my life. Who what when and where

Haven't checked this thread in a while but I need this jacket in my life. Who what when and where
As RFX has stated prior to putting up the pictures, it's from ToJ AKA Temple of Jawnz AKA John Coppidge.

There are more than one jackets posted, several iterations...look at them carefully.

Email: [email protected] for more info. Price is around $750-800 per jacket IIRC. Jackets are made to measure.

Need a casual shoe/boot to wear to semi-formal events.. something in the price range of the Clarks DBs.. I already have a pair of DBs, just want to see other options..

Not Christmas gifts. Finally had a chance to take pics of my pickups from Karmaloop when they were having their 40% off sale they had not to long ago.
[h3]Bellfield Primavera Jacket[/h3][h3]Supremebeing Chute Jacket[/h3]
This is my first purchase from either brands and I'm really impressed. I'm considering copping more items from both brands. In the future.

Last edited:
Merry Christmas DB!
I try to keep the challenges broad so almost anyone can partake.

Peacoat challenge sounds like it would severely filter those who can join because not everyone has one. If you want to throw in a broader challenge of coats, which includes top coat, car coat, peacoat, blazers, suit jackets, etc. then I'm sure that would work better.

Yea I was thinking along those lines.

My gosh those TOJ up there. Their light whiskey is the stuff of gods.

Last edited:
Hi guys,

I'm looking into buying a TOJ1 2011. Can anybody help or provide a link on how to go about doing the measurements? I am not too sure on how to get the measurements for the sleeves and everything else. If it helps, I am a 15.5 and 30-32 in dress shirts. I have a few jackets that I like how they fit on me, do you think that I should go based the measurement of those jackets alone?

Back
Top Bottom