Dressing Better Vol 2.0

And also, I'll go ahead and say it but I hope the camo trend dies this year, or at least slow down. :D

Never!!!!!!!!! LoL I love camo.

Happy New Years DB's brothers. Can't wait to see what the spring and 2013 brings for us.

Grizzly, did you every get that subscription of GQ I ordered for you?

I knew you would be the one defending camo. :lol:

I see you Dom. Playing in the snow. Nice fit.
laugh.gif

Well damn!! Looks like you had a great time!

P.S. Leave that Skinny Jeans thread alone. It's not worth it. They don't know any better. :smh:

steezy, i thought you was going to a dinner? how you get so turnt?

P.S. Leave that Skinny Jeans thread alone. It's not worth it. They don't know any better. :smh:

who in here is rocking skinny jeans though :lol:? cats violating for no reason.

but anyway, happy new years DB fam.

i was in a rush/ got to drunk to fast so i didnt get a chance to take a decent picture of the whole NYE fit.

ended up throwing on this jacket i have had for years, never have a reason to wear it so i said **** it and throw it on

through these on cause I dont own a decent pair of lace ups :smh:

Last edited:
Nice fit ^^

I am looking for new ways to tie up my scarves.....Any suggestions, websites, looks?:nerd:

but anyway, happy new years DB fam.
i was in a rush/ got to drunk to fast so i didnt get a chance to take a decent picture of the whole NYE fit.
ended up throwing on this jacket i have had for years, never have a reason to wear it so i said **** it and throw it on

through these on cause I dont own a decent pair of lace ups :smh:

It was a buffet style dinner at Eataly on 5th ave...it was open bar and dudes were serving patron left and right...their shots came in 4oz cups :lol:

I was gone....that feeling when one second you living it downing shots and the very next second you wake up....**** is surreal!...I woke up like "where I'm I and how did I get here"

NCTwin - thanks bro...this New Years was the first time I celebrated out on my own...best time ever...usually we stay at home with fam.

All these NYE pics just reminded me: my patent leather shoes have a nice coating of spilled alcohol/sweat/other stuff on them right now. Should I just grab some black polish and an old t shirt or is there a better way to treat them?

marmourjr - thanks bruh, i normally just fold my scarfs in half put it over my neck. i pull the opposite site of the scarf through the loop and let it hang.

It was a buffet style dinner at Eataly on 5th ave...it was open bar and dudes were serving patron left and right...their shots came in 4oz cups :lol:
I was gone....that feeling when one second you living it downing shots and the very next second you wake up....**** is surreal!...I woke up like "where I'm I and how did I get here"
NCTwin - thanks bro...this New Years was the first time I celebrated out on my own...best time ever...usually we stay at home with fam.

open bar? say no more. i know that feel all to well, wake up feeling like you was kidnapped and **** :lol:

Last edited:

For real. I don't know what's up with the people in there...

Nice fit ^^
I am looking for new ways to tie up my scarves.....Any suggestions, websites, looks?:nerd:

http://www.valetmag.com/ask-valet/style/2009/how-to-tie-a-scarf-111709.php

I roll with the slip. Easiest to do and definitely keeps the neck warm when the wind is blowing. My mom actually taught me how to do that years back. I didn't know there was a name for it.

Last edited:
Last edited:
That Target Thom Browne Blazer is only $45 now. still ugly though,

http://www.target.com/p/thom-browne-men-s-blazer/-/A-14206606#prodSlot=medium_1_33

The Rag & Bone Shawl Cardigan is $21. still ugly too.

http://www.target.com/p/rag-bone-men-s-sweater/-/A-14206604#prodSlot=medium_1_12

Here's the rest of the Target x Neiman Marcus collection at 70% off.

http://www.target.com/c/target-neiman-marcus-collection/-/N-5ouwb

:lol: The cardigan is much better in person, I'm mad I ordered it a week ago for 34$...:smh: for 20.99 its the same as any of the traditional fit sweaters from the Merona line so I'd highly recommend that anyone interested jumps on it at that price :smokin

And KNIGHT package was received last week, posted pics like 6-7 pages back or so :smokin really liked everything man, especially the hat and blazer

Last edited:
simple fit for nye (house gathering-not formal) played black jack most of the time..happy new year from greece nt!p.s.couldnt resist unds my 2nd pair...**#k i love this shoe...:smokin :smokin...;p)

Last edited:
:lol: The cardigan is much better in person, I'm mad I ordered it a week ago for 34$...:smh: for 20.99 its the same as any of the traditional fit sweaters from the Merona line so I'd highly recommend that anyone interested jumps on it at that price :smokin

How does it fit? :nerd:

That Target Thom Browne Blazer is only $45 now. still ugly though,

http://www.target.com/p/thom-browne-men-s-blazer/-/A-14206606#prodSlot=medium_1_33

The Rag & Bone Shawl Cardigan is $21. still ugly too.

http://www.target.com/p/rag-bone-men-s-sweater/-/A-14206604#prodSlot=medium_1_12

Here's the rest of the Target x Neiman Marcus collection at 70% off.

http://www.target.com/c/target-neiman-marcus-collection/-/N-5ouwb

And KNIGHT package was received last week, posted pics like 6-7 pages back or so :smokin really liked everything man, especially the hat and blazer
damn...for $45, i might need to pull the trigger on that blazer finally :wow:

It has nothing to do with small clothing dude. The shoulders are too wide, it's obvious the way they stick out.
I agree but you can tell that he goes for that look plus the shoulders will flare on well fitting clothes to when you bend your arms. But I agree with you but I still like the look!

simple fit for nye (house gathering-not formal) played black jack most of the time..happy new year from greece nt!p.s.couldnt resist unds my 2nd pair...**#k i love this shoe...:smokin :smokin...;p)

Sorry man I just can't be on board with the whole shirt and tie thing with Jordan's or any sneaker on for that matter.

Regarding the Target x NM reductions, I may go check out today, I know my wifey was eye-ing the Robert Rodriguez dress as well.

Back
Top Bottom