Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Steez God I see u

NYE with the boys I had the blue sweater

Ok... so many of ya'll may NOT remember, but I came in here a couple months ago about my dud and his fashion game.

Well! There has been some improvements made, and not just because I took him shopping or bought it for him :lol: :lol: He's been on some sites buying stuff for himself. I told him about my 'blackgirlwhitegirl' swag (don't ask, it's just a joke I started after Young Dro and Yung LA started their thing :lol: ) But he was curious and wanted to know how he can kinda add a street wear element to his wardrobe.

Not like rocking graphic Tees and wearings Jordans/sneakers... but mainly how he wears his jeans with boots , layering, etc. He seemed serious so I told him I'd give him some blogs to kinda help him out.

We've def made a lot of progress and it's pretty awesome :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

figured now that birthday/holidays has rolled on by it would be a good time to take another collection pic...although i'm still not touching Wis's :lol: :frown:

Last edited:
figured now that birthday/holidays has rolled on by it would be a good time to take another collection pic...although i'm still not touching Wis's :lol: :frown:

Nice. Info on those loafers in the first row? I'm guessing Cole Haan but I could be mistaken.

Last edited:
good call Hornet. they are cole haan and are actually are apart of the nordstrom half-yearly sale now.
http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/cole-ha...extualcategoryid=0&fashionColor=&resultback=0
thank me later :wink:

Those look much nicer in your picture than in theirs. Maybe the shoe trees make them look sleeker? (edit: just noticed the customer reviews also point out that they look better in person) I'll have to check these out in store this weekend. Thanks, man!

trust me, their pictures do not do them justice. and yes i have shoe trees in them but they are still quite sleek. definitely check them out and see for yourself but keep in mind, the sale ends on sunday. if you can't make it/your local one doesnt carry them just order online. nordstrom is so great with returns, plus it's free shipping!

damn...for $45, i might need to pull the trigger on that blazer finally :wow:
Do itttt. Get it as a fun blazer.

would any of u recommend uniqlo cashmere sweaters?
It's great to get while on sale, like J. Crew's, but the quality is not the best.

Man, at 21...I had none of that. In 6 years when you become my age, you will surely be balling on a different level, bro. Your rotation is well rounded as is for sure, man. You already grasped the concept at an early age. Only thing to do now is work and make money. Then continue to make more money as you gain experience.

*Goes look for a new job with higher pay so you don't out do me :lol: JK *

The really cool thing is that these shoes will last you for a decade easily. I always read older guys wearing their shoes from the 70s and 80s when they first entered the professional work career.

good call Hornet. they are cole haan and are actually are apart of the nordstrom half-yearly sale now.
http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/cole-ha...extualcategoryid=0&fashionColor=&resultback=0
thank me later :wink:
Nordstrom's sales are really nice, the big sales only happen 2 times a year or so....great way to stock up on dope pieces.

Sorry man I just can't be on board with the whole shirt and tie thing with Jordan's or any sneaker on for that matter.
Regarding the Target x NM reductions, I may go check out today, I know my wifey was eye-ing the Robert Rodriguez dress as well.

appreciate your opinion bro.i beg to differ though,even though i understand this outfit is not 'correct' by dressing better standards.i just like it.;p)

appreciate your opinion bro.i beg to differ though,even though i understand this outfit is not 'correct' by dressing better standards.i just like it.;p)

I appreciate your response as well man, honestly too many people get defensive. I think it doesn't go against the standards, personally I would have just lost the tie.

And also, I'll go ahead and say it but I hope the camo trend dies this year, or at least slow down. :D

Never!!!!!!!!! LoL I love camo.

Happy New Years DB's brothers. Can't wait to see what the spring and 2013 brings for us.

Grizzly, did you every get that subscription of GQ I ordered for you?
Checked the mail today and BAM Bill Murray staring at me! Thanks man. That was awesome. I kinda forgot for a second!

It was part of his gift, wj4  LOL

lol was wondering the same thing, I need to renew mine but not wanting to pay $15 for the subscription when I paid $4 for it last time lol.

Also, anyone have any no minimum free shipping codes for LandsEnd? Really want to order this cable knit sweater that's $12 right now.

Last edited:
lol was wondering the same thing, I need to renew mine but not wanting to pay $15 for the subscription when I paid $4 for it last time lol.
Also, anyone have any no minimum free shipping codes for LandsEnd? Really want to order this cable knit sweater that's $12 right now.
See if this still works

GETAGIFT Pin:1246

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom