Dressing Better Vol 2.0

These came in the mail today. $87 well spent :smokin

Dont know if its already been posted but nordstoms half yearly sale has more reductions. Dockers alpha khakis are now $30 online etc
Yep, discounts got deeper. I bought 2 items, one at 40% off and the other at 30% off. They were farther reduced to 60% and 50%, respectively. Got price difference of around $280 credited :smile:

Do they have any sales on APC denim? Looking to buy a pair this saturday

I pray once I get my size done I dont have an issue finding pants in my length smh 6'3 rocking 32 length isnt the move.

Do they have any sales on APC denim? Looking to buy a pair this saturday
Didn't see any because I wasn't hunting for them. I did buy an APC parka that was on sale from $700 or so so I know they carry APC products.

I've stayed away from SF because I know it will make me spend more money... but I think I'm finally going to go ahead and just make an account :lol:

hornet: how'd you get those common projects for only $87 ? bunch of credit money or did they have some insane sale on the site ?

Anyone ever order anything from soliscompany.com? Thinking of pricing up this comune jacket from the for 65% off

Hey guys I know these are basically a dime a dozen these days. But I love kickstarter and these intrigued me. Thinking about donating the $125. Any one know anything about them?

hornet: how'd you get those common projects for only $87 ? bunch of credit money or did they have some insane sale on the site ?

No credits. Added item to cart as waiting list item on Gilt and they were randomly in stock over the weekend at a super discounted price. I don't even remember adding them to my cart tbh so I got pretty lucky.

Must resist. I haven't logged onto any shopping websites in a while now so I wouldn't spend money :lol:

Prices are crazy good. I need to tone it down on the online shopping too though :lol: Thankfully, they don't have anything I want in my size/not a lot of sizes left in most items.

Last edited:
Saw some AE at Nord/Rack. 240 of something like that are they worth it? I mean i have no picture of how they look but they where nice. That was 240 with a 31% discount already applied.
That is pretty good depending on the model, but most models can be found for a little closer to 200 on certain sales

Must resist. I haven't logged onto any shopping websites in a while now so I wouldn't spend money :lol:

Prices are crazy good. I need to tone it down on the online shopping too though :lol: Thankfully, they don't have anything I want in my size/not a lot of sizes left in most items.

They had forest green achilles in my size for 123 but it sold out while i was browsing the other stuff >:

Last edited:
A guy wrote a Tumblr post on Indochino. I think Serg can comment on this.

serg and i both bought indochino suits/shirts when there was a coupon code sale. i would never buy their stuff retail though. the quality is slightly above average and the fitting is almost never correct but their policy allows you to get it fully redone if the suit really doesn't fit well. i enjoy the suit that i bought from them but it can definitely be better for a $400 dollar suit

Last edited:
Hey guys I know these are basically a dime a dozen these days. But I love kickstarter and these intrigued me. Thinking about donating the $125. Any one know anything about them?

No info on these guys but the following guys want $81 and they have way more info (ie sizing). The guys behind the brand are tired of SF boutiques making 100% profit when they sell to them wholesale. So, now they want to sell directly to the customer wholesale.

Another good entry level denim I have come across is Unbranded Denim for $70 @ UO.

Back
Top Bottom