Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Hey guys I know these are basically a dime a dozen these days. But I love kickstarter and these intrigued me. Thinking about donating the $125. Any one know anything about them?

No info on these guys but the following guys want $81 and they have way more info (ie sizing). The guys behind the brand are tired of SF boutiques making 100% profit when they sell to them wholesale. So, now they want to sell directly to the customer wholesale.

Another good entry level denim I have come across is Unbranded Denim for $70 @ UO.

I actually saw this one too and i am more of a skinny/slim cut fan. So when Gustin said they only made it in one cut it kind of turned me off since i didn't want to take them to a tailor to get tapered. Especially after the selvage that got destroyed in the denim thread by a tailor

Y'all need to get one of these:

I mailed out a few of these to NTers last year, not sure if they were able to finagle their successful use.

Gets 50% off at 1st quality and Outlets. All Cole Haan clearance centers closed up this past year (might be one left in Vegas or Jersey Gardens).

50% off online with another 50% voucher.

Does anybody have any pics of Grensons, on foot?

Which ones? Here are some, most are Archies, they look really great with denim. Can be dressed up or down. Very comfortable My bro played a last minute pickup game of bball in the archies with the vibram sole,

Last edited:
Hey guys, i was wondering if you could help me find a pair of boots, even though i got a pair of redwings recently , i want something different that is around $150 

sorry i meant to add , that ships to canada too. I was on the cole haan site earlier and was disappointed they did not ship here.  

I mailed out a few of these to NTers last year, not sure if they were able to finagle their successful use.

Gets 50% off at 1st quality and Outlets. All Cole Haan clearance centers closed up this past year (might be one left in Vegas or Jersey Gardens).

50% off online with another 50% voucher.
Can I get hooked up? Please!

I just got a new job and I'm new to dressing professionally so I need some help. Any recommendations on briefcases? Also any deals on suits in the $200 range? I'm looking for a good quality durable suit that I can wear everyday. I'm not sure if $200 is enough to get me anything nice but I'm on a budget. Is there anything I should look for in terms of quality on a suit like the material?

I went to Nordstrom Rack not too long ago and found a slim fit Ben Sherman suit that fit me really well. Do all of you always get your suits tailored? I mean I never worn a single piece of tailored clothing so maybe I'm not sure what good fit really is. I'm guessing most slim fit suits do not really need to be taken to a tailor?

i guess cole haan is as bad as ndc. tried to checkout twice and got the "empty cart" msg every single time right after i enter my cc info. came away with nothing.

where can i get some gd quality white henley thermals??
yes sir!!

h&m david beckham collection had nice pure white and black ones available that were actually pretty nice, but they are pretty much gone now- only a few s and xs's left in most stores

I don't know if they are going to be restocking them or if they were a one time item?  I hope they keep the whole line going and just keep stock 

if anybody knows or knows of place with similar henley thermals, lmk

Back
Top Bottom