Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Another pretty basic fit, just going out for dinner and drinks tonight.

Uniqlo pea coat
APC
Florsheim saddles, that are pretty beat at this point

Last edited:
Someone email the thrift stores pictures of Adrian and have him banned :lol:

Those old ties will be wide, man. No less than 3.5" for sure. But the older gents love them.

Another pretty basic fit, just going out for dinner and drinks tonight.

Uniqlo pea coat
APC
Florsheim saddles, that are pretty beat at this point

Nothing wrong with simple. A sport shirt would've set the outfit off!

Someone email the thrift stores pictures of Adrian and have him banned :lol:

Those old ties will be wide, man. No less than 3.5" for sure. But the older gents love them.
Hahaha :tongue: i seriously hit everything all over different parts of NJ fellas. Only reason I'm getting so lucky :smokin
As for the tie, yeah Wis I figured this what happen. Only slim tie I've seen/liked was the Dior one I scooped a few weeks back.

Gilt City has a special Indochino offer going on right now, for $429 you get the following:

1. Any one Essential 2 Piece Suit
2. Any dress shirt ($99 & under)
3. Choice of any tie
4. Choice of any tie bar/clip
5. Choice of any pocket square
6. Choice of any cufflinks
7. $75 Alteration Credit

Not bad honestly, well over $600 plus individually, here is the link:
http://www.giltcity.com/national/indochinojannational

Nice watch! I know RFX is the resident timepiece expert but I'm a fan of Tissot watches especially at their price point. Happy birthday!

This post brings up an interesting topic: I that know there is a separate thread specifically dedicated to this topic, but what is most of the DB fam's watch game looking like? I'm curious to know what type of watch rotations you guys work in with your outfits.

Awesome question I think, I do have a few, honestly of the watches I have, most have been gifts from my wonderful wife and one from my awesome SS, domc03.

From Left to Right:
1. Kenneth Cole Slim (Gift)
2. Timex Weekender (Gift)
3. Michael Kors Gunmetal Gray (Gift)
4. Precision (Kohl's brand) Black/Gray Leather Band
5. Coach (Gift)
6. Kenneth Cole Brown Leather Band
7. No Brand Leather Watch (bottom tray)

Last edited:
Fooling around with some color schemes...

Tie bar too big I know...lol

Thoughts bros?...does the shirt work?...or too funky for a suit?

Last edited:
Steezy, that tie is nice bro :lol:

That shirt is pretty loud, however the tie and suit being darker more solid/neutral colors makes it more subdued and ground it imo....depends what the event you're wearing it for is, if its just going out then it all looks good to me...maybe it'd look better if you just wore a sweater instead of the entire suit to make it a little more casual but thats preference I think

Last edited:
Anyone else notice the significant lack of posing since the raffle? :lol:
It's all good. I'm sure I'll have better stuff for the regulars in here sooner or later.

RE: watches.

This is what I wear daily: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9uswbTMia1rux7jzo1_1280.jpg

My nicer one that I rarely wear: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbr3tnSSEG1rux7jzo1_500.jpg

There's 3 more watches that I really want: a PAM 000, Rolex GMT II, and a JLC Reverso. I'm just not sure if I will get them all since I doubt I will wear them much.

Lyon - you already know bro!...putting my SS gifts to good use! Yeah wedding season is around the corner, that's when my dressy clothes get the most burn, I was thinking this is a fit I'd wear to photograph a wedding, not sure what shoes to go with, as the ones I own are a bit too formal....

UNKNWN - thanks bro...yeah I need to find a smaller bar..lol

Fooling around with some color schemes...

Tie bar too big I know...lol

Thoughts bros?...does the shirt work?...or too funky for a suit?

great execution ... like i've mentioned before i like to build my fits with a "fun" addition , could be an accessory or in this case a "loud" splash of color .

edit**

nice camo JC case

Last edited:
Anyone else notice the significant lack of posing since the raffle? :lol:
It's all good. I'm sure I'll have better stuff for the regulars in here sooner or later.

RE: watches.

This is what I wear daily: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9uswbTMia1rux7jzo1_1280.jpg

My nicer one that I rarely wear: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbr3tnSSEG1rux7jzo1_500.jpg

There's 3 more watches that I really want: a PAM 000, Rolex GMT II, and a JLC Reverso. I'm just not sure if I will get them all since I doubt I will wear them much.

I like that you mentioned that is your daily watch, I think it's a common misconception that you need a large range of watches and need to mix it almost daily to be considered "fashionable."

I too have a daily watch, I actually only have 2 watches that I wear on a daily/every other day basis. Those watches being a Timex and a G Shock, since I prefer a more "rugged" look.

Lyon - you already know bro!...putting my SS gifts to good use! Yeah wedding season is around the corner, that's when my dressy clothes get the most burn, I was thinking this is a fit I'd wear to photograph a wedding, not sure what shoes to go with, as the ones I own are a bit too formal....

UNKNWN - thanks bro...yeah I need to find a smaller bar..lol

No problem man, are you going out any where in particular or are you just messing around? Just curious as to what the occasion is

I like that you mentioned that is your daily watch, I think it's a common misconception that you need a large range of watches and need to mix it almost daily to be considered "fashionable."

I too have a daily watch, I actually only have 2 watches that I wear on a daily/every other day basis. Those watches being a Timex and a G Shock, since I prefer a more "rugged" look.

Completely agree, hence why I've only bought myself 2/3 watches. I'd be happy with just a watch with a black leather band, brown leather band and a metal bracelet.

Back
Top Bottom