Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Rugged footwear..

Co-sign on the Timberland Earthkeeper 2.0 boot. I have it in the oxblood color. It's a great boot given it's recycled. Been eyeing a Frye pair for the next upgrade.

I have a pair of the Earthkeep 2.0s in the lighter brown color...but I rarely wear them anymore :lol:

I've had them for about 2 years and they still look great. I do want a pair of the dark brown colorway though :rolleyes

When I wear boots I usually just wear Clarks Desert Boots/ AE boots, seems to fit my setting more

Last edited:
Last edited:
They fit fairly large, for example I wear a large 99.9% of the time but when I was looking at their peacoats I could easily fit into a medium.

I would size down, otherwise you're going to have a fairly boxy coat.

Any idea about the Odin New York for Target line?

This jacket caught my eye. Definitely looks like it's worth spending only $25 on.

http://www.target.com/p/odin-new-yo...ropped-jacket/-/A-14144751#prodSlot=large_1_4

Definitely true to size, look good in person too

looking for a leather jacket, thoughts on this?

_7027312.jpg

its on sale for 240 right now at nordstrom, regularly 480.

Leather looks like plastic.

If you're looking for a budget leather jacket, also check out this option from Kohl's. $144. Featured in GQ a few months ago fwiw:

I guarantee that the GQ model has the whole jacket pinned or altered. Look at how slim the sleeves are in comparison the actual jacket. You are better off getting a real leather from ZARA for double the price, which isn't so far fetch since he was considering a $240 jacket already.

indochino is having a winter sale on a couple of trench coats and blazers

http://www.indochino.com/collection/Winter-Sale

Indochino needs to bring back these olive frabic. I want an olive suit so bad!

Last edited:
:lol:

It's actually a really nice denim jacket, while it might run a little over $80 after tax but it's definitely still worth it.

I believe K owns one, I do as well.

Yup, had mines for about 4 years :lol:

Old pic of the jacket, joint looks better with times, as the wear&tear settled in.

Last edited:
Found a ton of Ermenegildo Zegna and Brioni ties at a local goodwill. Worth it to cop and flip? Some of these are kind of out there with the designs :lol:

Back
Top Bottom