Dressing Better Vol 2.0

^smooth

i been on the hunt checking out what loafers brands have to offer for spring/summer. i think i am going to pull the trigger on these rl jawns the snuff(brown) colorway

Last edited:
so continuing on with the challenge, i think we should change it to more of a versatility theme rather than 3 ways to rock _____

since we were on the club topic, i decided to put this together in case you guys wanted some ideas of what i think a cool club/lounge look is and to stick to the challenge i kept the red pants and put together something thats not fitting for the winter but very well may be for the spring...

"during the day"

"to hit the spot"

these are fits i just put together for the sake of the challenge and maybe some inspiration, not something im actually wearing to go throw out the garbage..lol

so continuing on with the challenge, i think we should change it to more of a versatility theme rather than 3 ways to rock _____

since we were on the club topic, i decided to put this together in case you guys wanted some ideas of what i think a cool club/lounge look is and to stick to the challenge i kept the red pants and put together something thats not fitting for the winter but very well may be for the spring...

"during the day"

"to hit the spot"

these are fits i just put together for the sake of the challenge and maybe some inspiration, not something im actually wearing to go throw out the garbage..lol
Nice fit, bro.

But I must ask, that pole next to the couch...Is that a stripper pole? Fill me in

Last edited:
dope fits with the chambray ksteezy! i like the color of your Zara pants.....current season or old?

Also, DB folks....is there a general rule of thumb on cuffing your pants over boots vs. low cut shoes? I've tried a few times and haven't been 100% pleased with the look. thanks!

i know this thread moves fast...quoting myself :nerd:

Also...i'm looking at some GSTAR chinos...can ANYONE tell me how this fits as far as the taper/slim part of the leg? :nerd:
•Rise: 10", leg opening: 14½", inseam: 31¼" (taken from a size 32)

BTW, these pics are HILARIOUS! evolution is a beautiful thing :pimp:

Last edited:
dope fits on this page! ksteezy...that jcrew cardigan is old right?

nii....nice wingtips :smokin

my little contribution...i suck at self pics, but wearing with a tweed paperboy hat, blue oxford shirt, olive military jacket

Last edited:
can someone give me an example of what neat casual should look like?

would i be good with a button up black jeans and some running shoes or janoskis?

fyi, i'm doing the 3 ways challenge, just waiting to wear all three fits first. Today was day 2, so by friday i'll have a pic up.
Btw, Carlin, those player's are too smooth :pimp:

As for what I was talking about earlier, both AEs are now in. onto the pics:

Brooks brothers Mcallister's

Brooks brothers Neumok's

As for the quality of seconds, I highly recommend them.
The mcallister's had a nick on the toe box of the left shoe and some extra varnish stains on the tongue (which would be hidden by the laces anyway)

The neumok's had a loose stitch at the base of the eyelets on the left shoe. Definitely gonna just deal with it haha.

All in all, my girl paid $129.50 for the mcallisters and $117 for the neumoks, total price of $246.50 shipped. Btw, sent out on monday, first pair arrived yesterday, second pair today :pimp:

fyi, i'm doing the 3 ways challenge, just waiting to wear all three fits first. Today was day 2, so by friday i'll have a pic up.
Btw, Carlin, those player's are too smooth
pimp.gif

All in all, my girl paid $129.50 for the mcallisters and $117 for the neumoks, total price of $246.50 shipped. Btw, sent out on monday, first pair arrived yesterday, second pair today
pimp.gif
Nice pickups!

Very nice, steez.

Looking at the recent posts regarding dress shoes. How much do you guys take into account the toe box or shape towards the top?

I'm about 5'7. I'm having a tough time finding something that elongates nicely, without looking like an elf or nubbed (if you know what i mean).

Last edited:
loafers x club = always smart
this x1000. i run in several different circles and the dress code all depends on who im going out with. if i am going to the club with my goons, i will rock the bare minimum to get into the venue.
meh, it happens. i have been approached by gay men. and friends have told me "yeah such and such thought you where gay when they meet you" mind you i had not spoken a word to the person. the non educated black community in my area is :smh:

picked up these shoes from my new favorite spot JCP on clarance they 30 bucks made by clarks so i figured why not.

I have the one that takes the cake, my in-laws thought I was gay when they first met me for the same reasons stated above lol...well definitely not gay lol.

PICS BRAH!!!!!

U GOT ANY IN AN XL OR SMALLER???

WANNA DONATE?

Pretty sure they are XL. All 3 or 4 are in LA, I'll be going back on the 16th. Want them?! PM me!

LOL @ the throwbacks ... might have to drop a few.

Here's a couple pics of me in the last month ... for my birthday in Ghana and back in the States today ...

Nice to see you back!

^smooth

i been on the hunt checking out what loafers brands have to offer for spring/summer. i think i am going to pull the trigger on these rl jawns the snuff(brown) colorway

:smokin I love tassel loafers and am feeling these. Have you seen them in person?

Btw, Carlin, those player's are too smooth :pimp:

As for what I was talking about earlier, both AEs are now in. onto the pics:

Brooks brothers Mcallister's

Brooks brothers Neumok's

As for the quality of seconds, I highly recommend them.
The mcallister's had a nick on the toe box of the left shoe and some extra varnish stains on the tongue (which would be hidden by the laces anyway)

The neumok's had a loose stitch at the base of the eyelets on the left shoe. Definitely gonna just deal with it haha.

All in all, my girl paid $129.50 for the mcallisters and $117 for the neumoks, total price of $246.50 shipped. Btw, sent out on monday, first pair arrived yesterday, second pair today :pimp:

Great pickups Adrian! Where did you cop these factory seconds from?

The seconds are for the most part good stuff. They have minor nicks like A pointed but unless you're super OCD, it's not a biggie.

Shoebank will lead you to the Wisconsin location, you can email other factory locations and get an inventory list from them as well.

Happy Hunting:

ShoeBank in Port Washington, WI (262-284-7158, [email protected])

-ShoeBank 2 in Brookfield, WI (262-785-6666, [email protected])

-Tanger Outlets of Mebane, NC (919-563-2446, [email protected])

-Tanger Outlets of Jeffersonville, OH (740-948-9033, [email protected])

-Tanger Outlets of Charleston, SC (843-747-4002, [email protected])

-Tanger Outlets of Riverhead, NY (631-369-0947, [email protected])

-The Outlet Shops of Grand River in Leeds, AL (205-699-6566, [email protected])

-Outlet in Freeport, ME (207-865-6222, [email protected])

-Silver Sands Outlets in Destin, FL (850-654-4790, [email protected])

Storm, email [email protected] and ask for the seconds inventory in your size/width

Stupid question as I emailed them last week, will they e-mail us every week, 2-weeks or do I have to e-mail them whenever I want a list?
E-mail whenever you want or ask them specifically to be put on the mailing list per the amount you want. If anything, call and ask to be put on the list if its too difficult waiting for their responses via e-mail

Last edited:
Today:

Same cardigan for the last two days:

My boss was asking me why am I wearing the same cardigan all week long :lol: I told her it was for a challenge.

Back
Top Bottom