Dressing Better Vol 2.0

marmour damn man...lol at the "DOS CEO" t-shirt, I need to look for some more old pics today, because it was just bad.

Man I am glad I wasn't the only one rocking the air brush tall tee. S/O to Steezy!

DOS was a group that myself and a close friend of mine started up.
laugh.gif

Man I am glad I wasn't the only one rocking the air brush tall tee. S/O to Steezy!

DOS was a group that myself and a close friend of mine started up. :lol:

Lol...I need to find a pic of me wearing the ever so popular polyester short sleeve shirts from the likes of Sean John, Ecko, etc with the graphic designs.

SERG IM NOT GONNA LIE I WANNA FIND MY OLD SEAN JOHN AND WU WEAR SHOR SLEEVE BUTTON DOWNS W DA PRINTS AND ROCK THEM THIS SUMMER.

MAINLY BC IVE BEEN WORKING OUT AND HEADED FOR A BETTER PHYSIQUE.

IT WOULD BE MY TRIBUTE TO LEO DICAPRIOS WARDROBE IN ROMEO AND JULIET, W/ THE ROC'S $500 SHIRT SWAG MOTIF

SERG IM NOT GONNA LIE I WANNA FIND MY OLD SEAN JOHN AND WU WEAR SHOR SLEEVE BUTTON DOWNS W DA PRINTS AND ROCK THEM THIS SUMMER.

IT WOULD BE MY TRIBUTE TO LEO DICAPRIOS WARDROBE IN ROMEO AND JULIET, W/ THE ROC'S $500 SHIRT SWAG MOTIF

I need to get rid of them, they are hanging at home in L.A.

I need to get rid of them, they are hanging at home in L.A.

PICS BRAH!!!!!

U GOT ANY IN AN XL OR SMALLER???

WANNA DONATE?

why is everyone so surprised about the change in attire ? fashion goes in cycles. it'll probably be the in thing to wear baggy clothes again one day and you guys will bust out pics of your current attire and have a chuckle at that too.

LOL the throwbacks are awesome. I had to dig up pics on myspace to find some gems hahaha

2004, Futura x Zoo York Camo shorts, Lebron x AF1's (still fit both! haha):

2007, How I used to hit up the clubs:

2007, Las Vegas, trying to get my grown man on with a black velvet blazer and white pants! LOL

:pimp: That's a good look Steezy.

I'm guessing loafers go better with suits in a club setting?

loafers x club = always smart

Werd, B.

For me, it depends on where I am going and the type of crowd I am going with.

this x1000. i run in several different circles and the dress code all depends on who im going out with. if i am going to the club with my goons, i will rock the bare minimum to get into the venue.

:lol:

Females necks are the ones I'm aiming for.

But let's think about it for a minute. The are still a majority of people that equate dressing nicely (suits, ties, sweaters, chinos, wing tips, etc) to being homosexual or metro. Steezy you know it all too well from the hate you catch on NT. It makes me wonder if the stigma will ever be broken.

Another thing I wonder is this. Do you guys get approached by gay dudes when you go out because believe you're gay as well? How do you respond if so? I had a friend who would always put on a shirt, tie, and vest when we went to clubs. More times than none, he'd get hit on. He used to get upset but I told him it was to be expected because society still tells us that a man that puts a little more effort into his appearance is either gay or unmanly. Told him all you have to do is brush it off and say you're not interested. Same thing you do when you get approached by a female you find to be unattractive.

meh, it happens. i have been approached by gay men. and friends have told me "yeah such and such thought you where gay when they meet you" mind you i had not spoken a word to the person. the non educated black community in my area is :smh:

picked up these shoes from my new favorite spot JCP on clarance they 30 bucks made by clarks so i figured why not.

Nii is back, hope all is well! Belated happy BDay!

And is that a Jesus piece?

Last edited:
thanks RFX andUNKNWN ... yes its a Jesus piece, actually 2

Channeling my inner 2 chainz ... lol.

Back
Top Bottom