Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Lulz @ Nii's throwbacks looking better than half the stuff we posting today...Nii Da Gawd.

Pages 439-441 need to be bookmarked!

Sweater vest x white tee combo was rocked heavily back in 1999 when Diddy and Mase made it hot!

I like this piece because it's a believable transition that isn't super pinned or too dramatic a la GQ.

LOL @ the throwbacks ... might have to drop a few.

Here's a couple pics of me in the last month ... for my birthday in Ghana and back in the States today ...

Glad to see you back Nii and happy belated! I'm confused, though. Was that 2 Chainz pic recent or a throwback?

Last edited:
Since we doing throw back fashion...

This is 2004ish, a year after college I was still stuck in that New Orleans lifestyle mentality 

My daughter's mother and ex wife

Don't act like you didn't have a pair of the strapped color Girbuards

However I still did my blazer thing, too...Well I thought (laughing)

Damn that's the south all day right there!! :lol:

Last edited:
i think Marmour takes the cake :lol:

and i know fashion trends change, but i can guaratee i will never look back and laugh at me wearing well fitted clothing.

you got jokes on my e-claires?.....lmaoooo

there is a photoshop thread rolling around on NT with that fit....laughs for days.

QUESTION FOR MY LATINO DB CATS.

ANYONE HERE ROCK DURANGO BOOTS W DA EXPRESS BOOTCUT JEANS BACK IN DA DAY???

OR HOW BOUT DA AVENTURA FIT: DISTRESS JEANS X WHITE LOAFERS X TIGHT V NECK T X VEST COMBO?????????

MAN I LOVED LATIN NIGHT A CLUBS LOL

LOL @ the throwbacks ... might have to drop a few.

Here's a couple pics of me in the last month ... for my birthday in Ghana and back in the States today ...

Clean fits as usual Nii, good to see you back.....pullin for your Black Stars to reach the final and beat Nigeria to quiet a lot of my boys at school haha :smokin

Nii that post made me want to play Jay-Z "allow me to reintroduce my self. My name is Hov"

Welcome back, happy Belated.

This thread has me in tears.

Back
Top Bottom