Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I'd cop the Ludlow, but I'm biased, I've heard guys in here say indochino and suitsupply are good places within that range...

Thanks Steezy also what I am looking at as far as alterations for it. Do they fit well OTR or do they need a lot of work?

A little different from the suit & tie combos in here, but still "dressing better"

Preview of our FW13 collection..

It was also featured on HB a couple days ago - http://hypebeast.com/2013/2/chaos-theory-2013-fall-winter-preview

Pants from the first picture + jacket in the second = :pimp:

GUYS I LEGIT WANT A SHIRT LIKE THIS FOR DA SUMMER.

SINCE IM GETTING FIT AND LOOKING A BIT MORE AESTHETICALLY YOKED.

OH MAN MAXIMUM TROLLAGE ENGAGED
I think he bought that shirt from the same store he bought all his $900 shirts from. They showed what store in Florida it was in some video. You could probably google it.

Bros starting my teaching internship soon, with a budget of 350-400 is it a good idea to cop a ludlow suit or are there better options out there?

Definitely would go that route, I'd also suggest going the H&M route. Don't be surprised, depending where you are, seeing most teachers dressed no where near professionally.

few more for da lulz

check the Pinoy732 handle on that last pic too..
i got a few others with my first NT sn also haha

I actually like this fit, minus the niketalk tee shirt, big logo on the hat and tapper the pant bottoms a little.
You could scoop up mad pinay hood rats in the bay lol

Last edited:
I actually like this fit, minus the niketalk tee shirt, big logo on the hat and tapper the pant bottoms a little.
You could scoop up mad pinay hood rats in the bay lol
First, hahahah at hood rats.

Second: you gave me an idea for the next challenge. Would you dudes be down for a challenge where we wear similar attire as the before pictures to show that proportion is everything? Ie if you wore a t shirt and jeans in the old picture, wear t shirt and jeans again but in stuff your size this time around :lol:

Hey guys need your thoughts on these shoes I just picked up for an internship fair later today. I was pretty iffy on these from the start since there is some squaring of the toe but from the little time I had I had to go with these and they were probably the best dress shoes at Marshalls. Return or stick with my cheap H&M dress shoes with a round toe? 
laugh.gif

First, hahahah at hood rats.

Second: you gave me an idea for the next challenge. Would you dudes be down for a challenge where we wear similar attire as the before pictures to show that proportion is everything? Ie if you wore a t shirt and jeans in the old picture, wear t shirt and jeans again but in stuff your size this time around :lol:

this will be difficult to me since most of my old stuff is gone to Goodwill.

Hey guys need your thoughts on these shoes I just picked up for an internship fair later today. I was pretty iffy on these from the start since there is some squaring of the toe but from the little time I had I had to go with these and they were probably the best dress shoes at Marshalls. Return or stick with my cheap H&M dress shoes with a round toe? 
laugh.gif

who are the shoes by and can you take a picture of the toe? They look super bad for a last minute thing.

laugh.gif

Worst things on the planet:

Famine, War, Genocide, and square toed shoes.

went out to the club last night and ended up with that red chino fit that Elkin posted a few pages back. figured i might as well add it to the collection of pics from the 3 way challenge:

also lol at the hood rat pickups. As for that challenge, I'd be down Wis. It's just always so hard for me to throw on sneakers vs derbies/boots for the day. On monday I actually rolled out with a pair of AM1's and had people coming up to me asking "what's the deal with sneakers today" :lol:

GUYS I LEGIT WANT A SHIRT LIKE THIS FOR DA SUMMER.

SINCE IM GETTING FIT AND LOOKING A BIT MORE AESTHETICALLY YOKED.

OH MAN MAXIMUM TROLLAGE ENGAGED
I think he bought that shirt from the same store he bought all his $900 shirts from. They showed what store in Florida it was in some video. You could probably google it.

LOL IVE BEEN SCOURING DA NET FOR A FEW WEEKS TO NO AVAIL.

HELL I EVEN CHECKED OUT VERSACE SILK SHIRTS ON FEEBAY AND THE DAMB FAKE SHIRTS START AT $50

IM TRYING TO TROLL ON A BUDGET.

PLEASE DB FAMBS HELP ME

Nothing screams cheap like square toed shoes.

That is why they are everywhere, because they are cheap. Also the favorites of those that think they can dress but really can't. :lol:

God no.

Nice fits as always Adrian :D
thanks man. and +1 on that god no for those shoes...side profile didn't look crazy bad but from the front...that's not slight squaring bruh.

this is the only acceptable way to have "squared" shoes imo

I think ONLY really tall dudes with huge feet can get away with a square toe :lol:

I want a camel toggle coat soooo bad!....

We should get a list of thrift stores by area going.

Please do. Apparently I'll be back in NYC this summer instead of going to Hawaii :frown:
But last time I was there shopping wasn't great at all, I just stayed in Manhattan and went to Soho. Didn't find much of anything besides a few basics in Uniqlo. Had no idea where to go though

Back
Top Bottom