Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Btw, i'm going for more of a casual look....tapered jeans, no tie, etc. Any tips for button ups, shoe combos, hats, things like that?? I need to scan back past these throwback pics to find some good ideas 
laugh.gif
Hat...fedora or paperboy cap would be cool. Shirt should be easy, as long as you tuck it in.

Dapper it up with a pocket square and you will be golden.

I'm curious to see other members' spin on this.

I came up with an idea of doing the best buys for the fall/winter:

thanks for the tips man, it was rainy and cold as hell yesterday so I couldn't even step out nice
tired.gif

I might need to go pick up a pocket square or two this weekend, I don't even own one.....what would be nice contrast with a light brown jacket?

Aight... I go to xpress ... no suits...

Go into Macy's.... and this old *** white dude was helping me...

And I don't think he understood the look I was going for....

I want a slim modern stream line look... where there's not too much break in the pants...

And on the jacket I don't want that bish all long...

I want a slim modern stream line look... where there's not too much break in the pants...

Bro, all express stores carry suits, is an item they simply have in stock all year long all the time :rofl:

Going thrifting this weekend. Looking for a nice blazer or additional sportcoat...

Anyone in ATL know some nice spots to hit up? The Goodwill in Buckhead looked like a freakin department store so I'm guessing there would be some nice finds there.

Did you try the Alfani line at Macy's? I tried one on in the summer and it fit pretty decent OTR (much slimmer than anything else they have there at least....the pants you're probably not gonna find fitting with little/no break straight from the store, you'll have to get them hemmed for that

What's the gripe about square toes?

I'm still in the process of redoing my wardrobe and have been looking to get a pair of decent dress shoes. Been looking at cap toe balmorals and the like. I admit I do prefer the look of oxfords, but I see a lot of you guys expressing disdain for square toed shoes.

I'm still in the process of redoing my wardrobe and have been looking to get a pair of decent dress shoes. Been looking at cap toe balmorals and the like. I admit I do prefer the look of oxfords, but I see a lot of you guys expressing disdain for square toed shoes.

They ugly.

I wouldn't even know square toe shoes weren't in style until this thread. I used to think the really pointy shoes looked dumb.

God no.

Nice fits as always Adrian :D

Yea they suck.

It makes your feet look wide, your shoes should follow the shape of your foot.

:smokin I love tassel loafers and am feeling these. Have you seen them in person?
Great pickups Adrian! Where did you cop these factory seconds from?

i havent yet, need to make a trip to my local RL this week.

I wouldn't even know square toe shoes weren't in style until this thread. I used to think the really pointy shoes looked dumb.

both extemes suck. rounded toe and you good money.

Sleeves looks kind of weird, it seems to taper too much from the shoulder to the cuffs.

Back
Top Bottom