Dressing Better Vol 2.0

EDIT: I get it, NT hates SC. Sorry to pollute a great thread lol.

Did you all see the Jordan XX8 Launch party for Jordan's 50th birthday? Thoughts on some of the fits?

Obviously MJ's is going to be poor.
air-jordan-xx8-launch-event-15.jpg

air-jordan-xx8-launch-event-11.jpg

air-jordan-xx8-launch-event-01.jpg

air-jordan-xx8-launch-event-03.jpg

Ok, I got bored and didn't want to post the rest.

They shut down our museum for this. That was cray.

I hope you guys limit that raffle to guys that are actually regulars in here, I've never even seen some of these names before :smh:

On the topic of weather and SoCal people being "soft," let's see how you guys fare in the SoCal summer weather.

If you wearing t-shirts and shorts in 55 degrees, what are your options when it hits 110? :D

We have almost perfect weather. It's rare when I'm fact it does hit 110, and it's only a week or two.

Trust, you don't want the heat and humidity that "plagues" the rest if the US. I wouldn't say "soft" though, we are just acclimated and spoiled. Peeps stay being down low jelly. I went snowboarding today, yet my Instagram timeline was flooded with friend pics of them by a pool or at the beach. Think about it. :wink:

50-120 .. material doesnt really matter. 
See if the Gap X GQ camo is still available. Also, some members have the Docker's Alpha chinos.

Looks like Lego shoes from afar. Here's some more pics RFX posted several days ago:

http://www.styleforum.net/t/311835/nike-thread/1560#post_6137750

I hope you guys limit that raffle to guys that are actually regulars in here, I've never even seen some of these names before :smh:
:lol: like the members signing up within an hour for my raffle.

We have almost perfect weather. It's rare when I'm fact it does hit 110, and it's only a week or two.

Trust, you don't want the heat and humidity that "plagues" the rest if the US. I wouldn't say "soft" though, we are just acclimated and spoiled. Peeps stay being down low jelly. I went snowboarding today, yet my Instagram timeline was flooded with friend pics of them by a pool or at the beach. Think about it. :wink:
Me and George are from the valley though.

I'd go to work in a wife beater and linen trousers if I can during the summer time.

Humidity is the worst, hands down....makes you sweaty and feel sticky.

so i have these old bootcut jeans i want to taper. 16 inches at the knee break and 19 inches at the leg opening.

how many inches should i make the leg opening? planning on just wearing with like vans and chucks

Found some Magnanni double monks at nordys rack but still a little out of my price range. Anyone know how long till theyd be reduced even further? ( no one will find them)

:lol: thanks for the critique bros, yeah the sneakers looking at the pic look a mess, I like the ascot though :\

TypeR I had my navy toggle coat on top, just didn't bother to take a picture with it, it's freezing cold out :lol:

It's not so much the ascot itself but how you have it tied, almost like a necktie.

so i have these old bootcut jeans i want to taper. 16 inches at the knee break and 19 inches at the leg opening.

how many inches should i make the leg opening? planning on just wearing with like vans and chucks

Eeeeeeeee. That might be kind of tough, I'd say you probably want to go down to 15" at the opening. I'm sure it can be done by a skilled tailor, I've never had to have that much taken in and it depends on how the inseam in stitch to keep it from looking awkward but good luck.

Missed out on the first Jordan's I've wanted in a long time. Picked these Allen Edmonds players for about the same price instead

What J's were they? Did the Black/Blue 1s drop this weekend?

SMH @ people coming out the woods for this raffle. :lol:

Happens everytime, man.

I would be interested to know how much traffic this thread gets overall.
i'm positive it's one of the most lurked on threads on the site

Agreed. Lurkers come out of the woodwork for raffles, though.

I have a grey/charcoal vest from Express (woll/polyester) that I'd like to wear with navy/blue jeans or maybe even black jeans for a friends 25th bday with a bunch of friends. It's dressy/casual event but I like to look halfway decent.

I'm trying to put together an outfit with the vest + tie but I want something new and fun. Guys have any suggestions for vests and colors to go with?

Need inspiration.

something similar to this is what I like...but my vest isn't brown..

Back
Top Bottom