Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Can anyone recommend a pair of red chinos under 100 bucks. I'm going to try on the express photographer and gap lived-in straights tomorrow. Any other brands that I should look out for?
I'm sure Levi's has some, as well as the much loved Dockers Alpha. Maybe Gap too? I noticed their campaign focusing on bright colors so I think they should have a red one.

Gap has some really bright red pants i passed the store at the mall the other day.. not sure if they were chinos or jeans..i think chinos.. express chinos are like $60 but they always have sales and they have red ones that I own and love. Super comfy.

Can anyone recommend a pair of red chinos under 100 bucks. I'm going to try on the express photographer and gap lived-in straights tomorrow. Any other brands that I should look out for?
I'm sure Levi's has some, as well as the much loved Dockers Alpha. Maybe Gap too? I noticed their campaign focusing on bright colors so I think they should have a red one.

Gap has some really bright red pants i passed the store at the mall the other day.. not sure if they were chinos or jeans..i think chinos.. express chinos are like $60 but they always have sales and they have red ones that I own and love. Super comfy.

obsessed with this one.. will be copped..

sorry for digging up old stuff i only check this thread like every month or 2.. moves too fast
:lol: That's not digging, man. I posted that up yesterday or the day before. Good stuff :smile:

Those that in the DB brotherhood that in need of the new Jordan release, I can get them with no hassle. Just pay for shipping and the retail price...and I will make sure you get them. If I can't, the money will be refunded. Let me know who need them and the size. If you a luker, I cannot and will not help. Only for those that post often. I guaranteed your pair. Not extra is needed for this.

Last edited:
Those that in the DB brotherhood that in need of the new Jordan release, I can get them with no hassle. Just pay for shipping and the retail price...and I will make sure you get them. If I can't, the money will be refunded. Let me know who need them and the size. If you a luker, I cannot and will not help. Only for those that post often. I guaranteed your pair. Not extra is needed for this.

Good looking out man! I'm a Kobe guy so, lmk if you can get some of the harder releases, still haven't picked up a pair of ZKVIII's.

marmour, the fambz definitely appreciates that man. Repped.

that being said, anyone have some insight on women's clothing? my girl is looking for a navy gingham shirt $20-40 (the cheaper the better) and I feel like this would tougher but camo pants. She's very tiny so the shirt would be a small and pants is women's 24-25. thanks in advance.

Last edited:

ha

that's awesome

Good looking out man! I'm a Kobe guy so, lmk if you can get some of the harder releases, still haven't picked up a pair of ZKVIII's.
The Black Mamba came through last night against Toronto.

But I can't help to think back to his interview a couple of years back when he talked about the years after Shaq left...."I had to score 81 to compete against the Raptors!".

Was at the GAP today and saw a bunch of red slim-fit chinos on final clearance for $9.99 with an extra 25% off.

that being said, anyone have some insight on women's clothing? my girl is looking for a navy gingham shirt $20-40 (the cheaper the better) and I feel like this would tougher but camo pants. She's very tiny so the shirt would be a small and pants is women's 24-25. thanks in advance.

Gap and BR come to mind for the gingham shirt, the camp pants, I have no idea but try BR and Gap...and by the way to save you a future argument...never, ever refer to women's pants sizes by 24-25, 26-27, etc (the actual size in inches), they will flip as in women's clothing that's PLUS PLUS size lol. You're girl is likely a size 2 (subtract 23 from the inch size to get the pant size...don't ask how I know this).

Gap and BR come to mind for the gingham shirt, the camp pants, I have no idea but try BR and Gap...and by the way to save you a future argument...never, ever refer to women's pants sizes by 24-25, 26-27, etc (the actual size in inches), they will flip as in women's clothing that's PLUS PLUS size lol. You're girl is likely a size 2 (subtract 23 from the inch size to get the pant size...don't ask how I know this).
Serg I know this. She's going from the fact that her jcrew jeans say 24. Even jeans from forever21 say 24. But yes, she would be a 2. As for gap, no luck. Ill check BR. Only place I've seen anything similar to what she wants is jcrew factory but its not worth it for $50.

Macy's is selling Wayne's line now. I give it 3 seasons max before its canned.

Last edited:
 l LOOKING FOR A BLACK BASE WITH BLUE ACCENTS IN THE PICTURE AND THE VEST SET UP IN THE FIRST PICTURE ANY REFERENCES ON SOMETHING LIKE THIS.

:x :x at that Trukfit line being sold in Macys, stuff is HIDEOUS

Also, anyone know any good locations to check out for stores in Atlanta? Im down here for break and I think I may try Atlantic Station sometime but was wondering if theres anywhere else?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom