Dressing Better Vol 2.0

:x :x at that Trukfit line being sold in Macys, stuff is HIDEOUS

Also, anyone know any good locations to check out for stores in Atlanta? Im down here for break and I think I may try Atlantic Station sometime but was wondering if theres anywhere else?

What kind of stores you looking for?

Wish - urban and underground brands
Strivers Row - independent brand
Lenox Mall
Phillips Plaza
Little Five Point off Moreland Ave. they have a lot of good thrift stores. Make sure you walk the whole area.
Stratosphere - skate shop
Urban outfitters - the stand alone store off Pounce De Leon
Walters for sneakers

In Lenox you should hit up STANDARD. They have a nice denim shop and urban/streetwear brands.

I will have to second this.

In my opinion you can't wear the same shirt tucked or untucked. Meaning you need to have shirts that are strictly worn tucked and some that are worn untucked. If I cant see at least half of my fly, I will either designate the shirt as a untucked shirt or get it tailored. At that point its too short to tuck and stay tucked and I think thats why you wear it untucked. Its too short! If it covers your fly, you should just tuck it.

Hope this makes sense.
repped, how much would you say it would be to tailor one? i've only gotten hems on pants, so i'm new to the alteration business

Man... I really admire that you keep trying to fix things and make the whole outfit video thing work... but there's just something about it that just doesn't work and will never work.

Reactions: wj4

Man... I really admire that you keep trying to fix things and make the whole outfit video thing work... but there's just something about it that just doesn't work and will never work.
+1. Just please take that stuff to wdywt please. *wipe down sleeve* *wipe down sleeve*

Man, I don't want to come across the wrong way because you can do what you want but damn...there's just something wrong with this. A 2 minute, edited video with a soundtrack just to show what you're wearing? Nevermind that I don't think it belongs in this thread but I'll never understand the need to do this.

I think you posted one where you spent even longer talking and cursing about what you had on, so it's an improvement. That's me being nice. :\

Last edited:
:x :x at that Trukfit line being sold in Macys, stuff is HIDEOUS

Also, anyone know any good locations to check out for stores in Atlanta? Im down here for break and I think I may try Atlantic Station sometime but was wondering if theres anywhere else?

What kind of stores you looking for?

Wish - urban and underground brands
Strivers Row - independent brand
Lenox Mall
Phillips Plaza
Little Five Point off Moreland Ave. they have a lot of good thrift stores. Make sure you walk the whole area.
Stratosphere - skate shop
Urban outfitters - the stand alone store off Pounce De Leon
Walters for sneakers

In Lenox you should hit up STANDARD. They have a nice denim shop and urban/streetwear brands.

Appreciate it fellas, I'm not looking for anything specific my boy is just showing us around and we'll probably hit up a few places, just went to World of Coke today :lol:

Dang DB bruhs going in a Lil. Vid was okay man but I will say that pictures almost always deliver a better message.

As far as criticism on the fit I hated the hoody but I loved the jacket.... I think u should try tucking in your undershirt tho.

I love 6s so points for that.

Those that in the DB brotherhood that in need of the new Jordan release, I can get them with no hassle. Just pay for shipping and the retail price...and I will make sure you get them. If I can't, the money will be refunded. Let me know who need them and the size. If you a luker, I cannot and will not help. Only for those that post often. I guaranteed your pair. Not extra is needed for this.
repped. also so you know i'm not a lurker
laugh.gif

only jordan though?

lol i've always browse through the ludlow suit on jcrew and always thought the price tag was for a full suit.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom