Dressing Better Vol 2.0

My impression is that Uniqlo is on the same level as H&M, another fast fashion brand. I've never gone in one since there aren't any around here though. I got a peacoat from ToJ last year that I'm still in love with. I've been wanting a camel color for like 3 years now and got it last year.

Kinda thought these were interesting
veras3.jpg

info :nerd:

About 3 weeks ago for commencement, the white pants under what was a navy gown sure did garner a lot of attention.

I couldn't tell if it was disapproval or 'mirin but I caught quite a few moms turning as i diddy bopped by ...

Very well done fam :pimp:

:lol: c'mon man...I'm not Niidawg...but yes, thats a look I can see myself rocking, just like that.

My impression is that Uniqlo is on the same level as H&M, another fast fashion brand. I've never gone in one since there aren't any around here though. I got a peacoat from ToJ last year that I'm still in love with. I've been wanting a camel color for like 3 years now and got it last year.

Pics of the TOJ peacoat?

Last edited:
Just thinking out loud but I am really considering this leather jacket as my one and only big purchase for the fall/winter season since I still have a lot of other leather jackets sitting in my closet.
2vt73nb.jpg

Good stuff, quick. I really like the shoes.

I went back for the jeans. The price was too good.
tumblr_m9sod88cot1rux7jzo1_500.jpg

What's the deal with skinny/slim ties? Are they looked at differently than a regular tie? Saw a couple I was going to buy. I'm 20 and was gonna start an internship soon, but I don't know if they're acceptable in a business environment. I'm kind of getting the feeling that these are worn more outside of the work place, in a different environment.

I wear them to work, I actually only buy skinny ties now. Much better look than a regular tie

About 3 weeks ago for commencement, the white pants under what was a navy gown sure did garner a lot of attention.

I couldn't tell if it was disapproval or 'mirin but I caught quite a few moms turning as i diddy bopped by ...
Dawg you killed that ish. Props

My son Miami had all them moms mirin' wishin he was they son n law :pimp:

Breezy - my dude raided Frodo Baggins dresser?

In terms of leathers I still really like the Perfecto. Impossible to not look like a bad *** in this jacket

Don't know where else to ask but have some Marc Jacobs wax denim and the length is 34 and is way too long for me even being 6'3, So stacks at the bottom and hate it since it make it look baggy. What are my options to fix this?

take it to get hemmed.

Back
Top Bottom