Dressing Better Vol 2.0

ill cosign my dude WJ on the 484 fit he suggested some posts ago, made me pull out what used to be my favorite pair of jeans last year and the only pair that to this day i feel needs no alterations, literally fits me perfect from the rack, 484 fit >>>>>>>>>>>

look into it bros, also wanted to share with you guys my new baby....im a jeep owner now 8)

7918895410_15aab58416_b.jpg

congrats on your car, did you end up selling your old car ?

Thinking Tombs are feminine is as close minded as it gets
true story. I was wearing my espadrilles the other day and I got some positive vibes from some and strange looks from others.Majority of the positiveness was from the women and it helped spark some good conversations, so no complaints here.:smokin

In all honesty, I first thought Toms were a female shoe because I was completely unfamiliar with the brand and only saw females wearing them.

I personally couldn't wear them, but I have to admit that if a guy possesses a certain sense of style, Toms don't look half bad.

Sage - Jeep cut me a check for 13k and gave me the lease on the fully loaded liberty for 330/month....saved me the headache of looking for a seller in the street.

Sage - Jeep cut me a check for 13k and gave me the lease on the fully loaded liberty for 330/month....saved me the headache of looking for a seller in the street.

damn not bad at all.. i was paying 400 on my damn charger and it was stock :smh:

props to you and your wife on your new car..

my bad DB bros i actually just finished making more lapel pins.
thank you wj4, i actually was finishing up summer courses.
knightlovesqueen, i got you too.
pinoy, i sent you a PM.

made some pocket squares also

yes, i put a square in anything that has a pocket

repped and thanks you.

ur a talented dude!

I really like the vibe of this thread, for the most part, a lot more than SF. I really only post in a couple of threads over there now to avoid all of the buffoonery. There are cliques on both the MC and SWD sections and if you're outside of it, chances are you'll get shunned...which is pretty high school-ish. The 'well respected' members seem to get a pass as well. They can post an outfit consisting of a potato sack and sandals and would get praised upon because of their name.

On another note, Happy Labor Day to all!

I'm bout to go fabric shopping and buying a mini sawing machine to make my own cotton squares....I think it'll be much cheaper....

I'm bout to go fabric shopping and buying a mini sawing machine to make my own cotton squares....I think it'll be much cheaper....
My man is about to join the sewing club. I'll see you at knitting night at the local Starbucks, bro :lol:

they seem very similar to fairhaven/lighthouse boots. the moc stitching appears to be more pronounced bc they use thicker stitching. looks cool for f/w

Some pics from Nordstrom's catalog. If I were a girl, I'd be in deep financial woes :lol:

I have the black and white version of these from last winter, and they're super comfortable. They held up pretty well considering I beat them to hell by going out in them and such. If I have time later, I'll upload a pic.

I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on some Stubbs & Wootton slippers. Anyone own/ know the fit of these?

What are your guys take on Uniqlo? They are opening one here in San Francisco and I wanted to get some views/opinions or recommendations on their clothes. Is it like a slightly better quality of an H&M?

What's the deal with skinny/slim ties? Are they looked at differently than a regular tie? Saw a couple I was going to buy. I'm 20 and was gonna start an internship soon, but I don't know if they're acceptable in a business environment. I'm kind of getting the feeling that these are worn more outside of the work place, in a different environment.

Ive had this suit for 4ish years now and looking to get some modifications done. I like the sleeve length but im thinking i need to get the shoulders modified and the sides taken in. as far has the pants, im probably gonna get them hemmed. Thoughts, opinions, Bueller? Sorry abt the no shoes thing, sprained ankle is being a hater. Size is 42xl(ong)

Back
Top Bottom