Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Bateman x GQ absolutely killed it in this months edition :pimp:

very nice fits!

Last edited:
ugh. i made the mistake of setting foot inside a street wear store id been meaning to check out.

the 21 year old in me fell in love again.

i know it's all black everything and tanktops with neon lettering in my future this summer :frown:

Last edited:
I pick up a lot of good information from this thread, so i'd like to contribute if I could stop being so lazy. Been on NT since 8th grade, now 25 living in Dallas by way of Kansas.... Man, that makes me feel old. Anyway, sorry for the i-phone picture, but here we go:

-Blazer - OTR Merona from Target

-Tie- Calvin Klien

-Shirt- Gap slim fit (15 bucks with F&F)

-Pants- Gap slim fit khaki

-Shoes- Gordon Rush

I think i've found my solid ground to base this DB off of. The fit of the Gap dress shirts (classic and slim) are perfect for me. Same with the slim fit tailored pants. I wen't bananas with that recent 40% off. I appreciate Target for cheap pickups like this blazer ($30). I tend to hit TjMaxx/Ross for my ties. I've gotten plenty of neckwear on sale there for $4 bucks a pop. And i've found a good deal of nicer dress shoes at Offbroadway shoes. Michael Shannon, Florsheim, etc. are all sold at a good price. This Gordon Rush pair is my newest addition. You can't tell from the pic, but the detail is similar KSteezy's boots. Love them. Anyway, enjoy NT.

Just got my two pairs of LE cargos in :pimp: soooo nice, i could see how a little more taper would be nice, but on my budget....i'll deal with them! thanks NT for putting me on them!

Just got my two pairs of LE cargos in :pimp: soooo nice, i could see how a little more taper would be nice, but on my budget....i'll deal with them! thanks NT for putting me on them!

I still need to go ahead and get a pair of that olive color.

I wasn't happy with them when I first got them, after my guy got a hold of them, I love them.

I still need to go ahead and get a pair of that olive color.

You won't regret it. I got that pair and the khaki color and they are awesome. Being in Cleveland for undergrad, I have no idea of a local tailor that does good work for a decent price or else I'd take both pairs to get tapered. It won't stop me from wearing them though!

Nordstroms needs to hire me....them joints look so dull on their site.... :rofl:

I personally wouldn't buy them based off those pictures...ha

had fun getting some photos taken yesterday
Whoa, man! Look completely different from the summit pics I recall of you in Polo caps. I think you would do very well with the Yohji aesthetic.

Man, buying Jordans is too difficult now :lol: I quit. Used the twitter thing and replied within a minute and still struck out. Ugh.

Mad I missed the DBNT march madness.....ah well Pitt s*** the bed already anyways :smh: :x

:lol: No one joined anyway :/. I left it open though so I'm pretty sure people can still join if they want to. Since it's just for fun. (Group name: DBNT, PW: dressingbetter).

Last edited:
Whoa, man! Look completely different from the summit pics I recall of you in Polo caps. I think you would do very well with the Yohji aesthetic.

Man, buying Jordans is too difficult now :lol: I quit. Used the twitter thing and replied within a minute and still struck out. Ugh.

:lol: that was a long time ago.

I have a spring wedding to go to.
I'm leaning towards a gray suit, white shirt, navy blue tie, and my navy Lunargrands.

I guess my question is, which retail chain is the best place for me to buy one? Banana Republic, J. Crew, etc.?

My budget is $300-400.

Anyone? Any help is appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom