Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Why don't you lose the weight first? I was similar to your weight and if I had to guess...you're a size 35 or 36 waist
Yeah I'm a 36-38 depends on denim or pants but I mean damn I just wanted to know some pants I could get soon.

Just find a straight/relaxed fit. Go to your local mall/shopping center and see what you like man.

What are some cheap camo chinos? I don't wanna invest money on something I can't fit in a year

Not trying to sound like a broken record, but Dockers Alphas. I got my Camo Alphas for around 30-35 shipped from a sale someone posted in here I believe. That was a few months ago though, but I'm sure they can still be found for around the same price.

Since LE cargos are whats hot in the streets of #dbnt I got a $15 off $75 order promo code and pin (one time use). Hit me up via PM.

I think its the angle because they fit pretty well while standing. Also I've been pretty much a lurker since the old thread, so I never got the chance to tell you how dope that weight amount of weight loss was, well done sir. I'm on the other side of the spectrum, I was about 30 lbs lighter than I am now(about 153), when I was a freshman in college, so I completely respect how much dedication it took for you to get there.
It's a lifestyle change, man. After you go to the gym for a couple of months..it actually becomes addicting. I never was able to run at 10 miles per hour, do 50+ pushups without stopping, etc. so I wanted to keep pushing myself.

I went out to a pretty nice dinner with my girl tonight, but that thing had to be at least 2k calories, and they threw in a free slice of cheesecake for us :lol: I usually take Mondays off from the gym, but gotta do overtime for that tomorrow.

You have the problem everyone wants...super fast metabolism. My friend is the exact same way. He ate the stuff I did at the same time, except he's still 5'10'' at 130 lbs :lol:

Thanks for the kind words! If I can do it, I truly believe anyone can if they dedicate themselves to it.

Today:

Weekend thrift finds:

Ferragamo brown penny loafers
Shirts (left to right): Zegna (Napoli Couture label), Hermes, Zegna (regular label)
and a grey Canali tie

No give-away prices, about $120 for all. However they are some nice items I couldn't normally afford to purchase at retail, so i've convinced myself it was money well spent.

Last edited:
Random Vegas night lol. Excuse the weird stomach bulge... Guess the tie underneath gave it a funky angle. 

I've had my LE Cargos for 2 years now....Had to make a sushi run last night:

S/O to NCTWIN

After being a fat kid my whole life and really having to wear oversized clothes to feel comfortable.. It's absolutely unbelievable to think that my favorite fit of jeans is Levis 510s, maybe even a hybrid between 510/511, but either way SKINNY fit is preferred.

http://niketalk.com/t/530554/ok-bruhs-who-wants-some-new-frames-8o-vol-contest-raffle

regulars from here will get an extra ballot in the bag from me :pimp: although it wont be really nessesary since alot of you guys were going hard in that thread anyways....lol

Just saw this after I posted in that thread...voted multiple times but I didn't post in the other thread...there are probably less than 10 threads I actually post in.

Anyway, pick me. I was going to order from Warby Parker anyway. K, thanks.

Last edited:
After being a fat kid my whole life and really having to wear oversized clothes to feel comfortable.. It's absolutely unbelievable to think that my favorite fit of jeans is Levis 510s, maybe even a hybrid between 510/511, but either way SKINNY fit is preferred.
511's really are impressive for the price.

I recently joined the site after realizing a wardrobe update was imminent. I put it off due to other priorities/hobbies. In the past, I had been wearing low-rise bootcut jeans.
eek.gif

After trying on 511's, I will never turn back.

511s really are impressive for the price

Right.
If u have a marshalls, rugged warehouse or Ross in your area they always have levis for like 20$

Levis are the only thing i "collect".

511s are great but I definitely prefer 508s.

It really annoys me that EVERY pair of 511s fits differently. Finding a pair that fits right is near impossible considering that most places will only have 1 or 2 (if any) of your size

Last edited:

It really annoys me that EVERY pair of 511s fits differently. Finding a pair that fits right is near impossible considering that most places will only have 1 or 2 (if any) of your size

Yep 508s are pretty much my perfect fit....can't fit my legs into 511s :lol:

Yep 508s are pretty much my perfect fit....can't fit my legs into 511s :lol:

I can't either. :lol:

And you an't size up because then they fit weird overall. Oh well. :frown:

What I wore to the interview earlier.

This is an example of a good interview outfit that is not an entire suit. Looking good.

Went out last night:

Jim Jones Pose:

My man Mike. I don't think I could personally pull of the Arenas but this outfit is on point.

church today:

This looks amazing Adrian. Dat taper :pimp:

Hey I've been looking around for basically any alternative to Sperry's for casual loafers but I'm not having much luck.  Anybody have any ideas what they're wearing this summer?

i posted some links to different driving mocs couple pages back. hot that helps.

+2

We can't continue on the defensive, because little by little we are turning into aggressors, the point of this thread is to welcome posters, not for us to act like some sort of fraternity where a handful of contributors call te shots, that's what encourages others to speak negatively about us....GGotti extended the discount publically, which is a very nice gesture, it's up to him to decide how he handles that, we can't continue to sit here and call out lurkers in a negative way because some lurkers might actually be faithful to the thread, they just feel more comfortable not participatin as much as the regulars do....just my 2 cents.

all of this. Diego made some good points too.

had an interview friday, wore this. pants kinda rinkled but whatevea

Like this fit gag. Let us know how the interview goes!!

Back
Top Bottom