Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Not sure if this has been posted

40% off at Express starting at midnight tonight.

Express clothing may not have the best quality but at 40%, I'm sure one could find some decent deals.

Last edited:
i dont think i've bought anything from express since college but might be worth a look
Not the best quality but it's gets the job done. Since I'm on a college budget still, I have a few suits and shirts from there. The glenplaid I posted recently happens to be from express. If you guys check now, their clearance rack has an additional 50% off running. I'm thinking come midnight you couldn't stack on both but who knows.

are the Levi 511s skinnys? To dudes with big calfs and Quads what cuts of Levi or brand in general do you guys mess with? Do you guys just get skinnys and size up?
I was curious myself so I cop some 508 and 511 from zappos just to try on and see if I like any of the fit. Free shipping and free return, might as well use it.

I was curious myself so I cop some 508 and 511 from zappos just to try on and see if I like any of the fit. Free shipping and free return, might as well use it.
511 is pretty slim. I have regular size thighs and all, and they fill them nicely.

511 chinos:

I feel you on that.

Either way, dope shoot Wis. props :pimp:
Thanks, man. It was my friend's girl who took and edit the shots. I lack the skill :lol: it's really fun though. I can see why TBS likes to do them so much.

Glad to see some of those folks in here who went on a hiatus with the sneakers get back into them.
It sucks though because everything is so hard to obtain now. You can't just go into a shoe store and cop anymore. :frown:

I'm telling you guys...navy double breasted suit and those purple Foams :pimp: :lol:

LOL thats why I don't even mess with the stuff that is getting retro'd. You already know they're gonna get re-retro'd and then re-re-re-re-re-re-re-retro'd!

I just stick with Nike Running, Vans, Chucks, and the few Jordan's I decided to keep.

Ask your boy UNKNWN about them 511's. i heard the sizing consistency is on point :lol:

511 is pretty slim. I have regular size thighs and all, and they fill them nicely.

511 chinos:

I will see tomorrow. Free one day shipping courtesy of zappos. If neither fit well, I'll give 513 another try.

Ask your boy UNKNWN about them 511's. i heard the sizing consistency is on point :lol:

511 sizing has been weird lately. Just the other day I tried on 4 different pairs all the same size and they all fit differently. One almost seemed like it was bootcut. I believe that Zappos actually makes a note on their product page that 511s almost always fit differently :lol:

But anyways, for whoever had asked 511s are very slim and don't work with me. Like you I have athletic legs and they're just too skinny. Go with the 508.

Not sure if this has been posted

40% off at Express starting at midnight tonight.

Express clothing may not have the best quality but at 40%, I'm sure one could find some decent deals.

Perfect timing.. I will definitely try to get some socks lol

Question did the person with the Warby Parker Frames post is at home set? :nerd:

I completely forgot, but at the same time I wasn't pleased with what I received.. the frames were too bulky and heavy. But I'm still interested in this pair, which wasn't available for the HTO program: http://www.warbyparker.com/men/optical/neville-sugar-maple-m

====

Also, I plan on selling all my sneakers by the end of the summer.. I don't even wear a lot of them :smh:

Sadly, I will also sell my Yeezy 2s

Last edited:
Today:

Also, Carlin (ReturnBama) is in Vegas. If we don't hear from him in 1 week, we gotta do our own Hangover and find the homie :lol:

I cant wait I will be taking the whole summer off at the the family beach house in San Diego. It's going to be lovely. I just hate that the water is too cold for me until about august.
You got that much paid time off, man? :lol: Very nice :pimp:

511 sizing has been weird lately. Just the other day I tried on 4 different pairs all the same size and they all fit differently. One almost seemed like it was bootcut. I believe that Zappos actually makes a note on their product page that 511s almost always fit differently :lol:

But anyways, for whoever had asked 511s are very slim and don't work with me. Like you I have athletic legs and they're just too skinny. Go with the 508.

:lol: :lol: I'll cosign this though, 511s all fit differently on me as well! Evey pair I've tried on fits completely different. I'm about to try some 508s this weekend.

i went ahead and ordered those LE cargos in a 30x30.....i'm a 31x30 so hopefully they fit! also, don't crucify me in here DB guys but you guys have any info on some black leather pants? 
nerd.gif
 i know i know but i would like to try them....just not en noir prices! if not, all good! 

Back
Top Bottom