Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Shirt pants belt from target

Anyone own any of the JCrew Factory polos?

http://factory.jcrew.com/mens-clothing/tees_polos_fleece/polos/PRDOVR~15413/15413.jsp

I'm in the market for polos that look good untucked (short in body length).. I hate how long Ralph Lauren polo's are :smh:

Id actually like to know this too.

With the 25% off from gilt and the already mark down i was thinking about grabbing some for 12 bucks each you can't beat it...but reviews online said they fit small but i have button downs from J.Crew factory in slim fit medium and they almost fit perfectly. But i don't want a skin tight polo. Not sure if i should go slim fit large or regular fit Medium

Damn wish I would have seen the 25% off coupon. Since these are on back order is it too late to cancel then re order or can I call customer service and have them apply the code?

Damn wish I would have seen the 25% off coupon. Since these are on back order is it too late to cancel then re order or can I call customer service and have them apply the code?

I would definitely call customer service and have them apply the code. What do you have to lose?

Can anyone recommend a good tailor in Chicago (Lincoln Park area or near)?

i've actually been on the hunt for this as well. I've just been hitting up the lady at the cleaners I go to in Wicker. She's not bad, cuz i'm not asking for major alterations, but i do need to find a mainstay tailor.

I delete all my gilt stuff so I could have it but oh well
You have to log into your gilt account and "purchase" the coupon but it's free. Unless you bought the free coupon you don't have one.

im new to gilt. do you know what section it is under? i feel stupid

edit: I just read their promo code intro. I guess it just wasn't sent to me. Sucks

Thank you for your interest in Gilt promo codes. We are happy to let you know that as a Gilt member, you may receive special discounts and promo codes available exclusively to our member base. These codes will come to you directly through the email address associated with your account. You will be notified by email or by push notifications on our Mobile apps. Our Marketing team works hard to provide each member with a unique experience. As such, not all promotions or discounts are issued to each member. Promotions and discounts are listed to specific groups of members. If a specific group of members is listed for a promotion or discount, the Marketing team will send them an email directly explaining the promotion or discount.Keep in mind some sites may offer you Gilt Coupons, Gilt Discounts or Gilt Promo Codes but this does not guarantee your eligibility. Any discount you receive from Gilt will come directly to the email address associated with your account. Happy Gilt Shopping!

Last edited:

edit: I just read their promo code intro. I guess it just wasn't sent to me. Sucks

Thank you for your interest in Gilt promo codes. We are happy to let you know that as a Gilt member, you may receive special discounts and promo codes available exclusively to our member base. These codes will come to you directly through the email address associated with your account. You will be notified by email or by push notifications on our Mobile apps. Our Marketing team works hard to provide each member with a unique experience. As such, not all promotions or discounts are issued to each member. Promotions and discounts are listed to specific groups of members. If a specific group of members is listed for a promotion or discount, the Marketing team will send them an email directly explaining the promotion or discount.Keep in mind some sites may offer you Gilt Coupons, Gilt Discounts or Gilt Promo Codes but this does not guarantee your eligibility. Any discount you receive from Gilt will come directly to the email address associated with your account. Happy Gilt Shopping!
This one was different, you had to purchase the free code, I think the offer expired now though, that is why you cannot find it

Dudes, don't forget to enter the TSB contest this month :lol: it slipped my mind. I will submit this weekend.

I'm almost sure I have an extra code, PM me your email.

I'm almost sure I have an extra code, PM me your email.

Thanks i sent you a PM. I really appreciate it

if i could get married again id do it in a nicely tailored Jcrew suit, some of the suit combos i come up on a fly now that i have a couple of ludlows completely blow out the water my BS suit i got from Mens Warehouse, wish i was more into this thread 3 years ago....

btw submitted some stuff to the blog...
since you are the resident J Crew spokesperson lol, what is it about the ludlow that you like over say, a Jos a Banks suit for instance?

What colors would you guys recommend for October. I want light grey, mainly because thats my favorite color suit and it will be worn after I get married as well.

Back
Top Bottom