Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Speaking of bags, I wish TOJ would open orders for the helmut bag. Would work well for me both in school and at work

Email Charly and tell him you're interested. That bag was a sample but if they get enough interest it will be put into production.

Speaking of bags, I wish TOJ would open orders for the helmut bag. Would work well for me both in school and at work

He is already taking orders, I believe the deadline is next week. Email him or check out his tumblr page.

Quote from his blog:

We’re almost to the number of backpack orders we wanted, and so we’re gonna set an official cutoff of next Monday for payments. If you want in, please place your pre-order by then. We are looking at 2-3 weeks turnaround on those once pre-order cutoff is reached.

Last edited:
^I think that's for the daypack and not the other. I'm not certain though since I don't keep up with the thread.

He is already taking orders, I believe the deadline is next week. Email him or check out his tumblr page.

Quote from his blog:

We’re almost to the number of backpack orders we wanted, and so we’re gonna set an official cutoff of next Monday for payments. If you want in, please place your pre-order by then. We are looking at 2-3 weeks turnaround on those once pre-order cutoff is reached.

That is for the daypack not the helmet bag

THIS is the bag they need to put into production. :pimp:

(bottom one)

Last edited:
What do you plan on putting inside though?

I played with the thought of buying one so I can put in a small notebook and pen to use when I get business calls and need to jot down details. I rarely get these calls unannounced so it hasn't warrant the purchase yet.

The ones you posted up look more like portfolios to me than clutches.

The title on the site called it a Clutch but it looks just like those. I was planning to get a Macbook Air in the future and just note book pens hand sanatizer etc, I`d prob be better getting a messenger bag but I liked it looked different.

The title on the site called it a Clutch but it looks just like those. I was planning to get a Macbook Air in the future and just note book pens hand sanatizer etc, I`d prob be better getting a messenger bag but I liked it looked different.
:lol: A clutch will not fit a Macbook.

Just bought these pants from JCP, question is - would these look okay with brown beeswax Desert Boots?

Anyone know how those ColeHaan Wingtip Sneaker "bergen" joints fit?
I am thinking of scooping up a pair, are they TTS?

I am usually a size 8-8.5 , 8.5 in most Nikes, and 8 in most dress shoes and boots.
Let me know. I only have one shot at ordering em lol

Back
Top Bottom