Dressing Better Vol 2.0

How is it "ayo"?..

That's what a typical leather helmet bag looks like.

Ayo, because of how its held I guess.. I guess you can argue it being a "briefcase" but still, it doesn't look like one..

Do kids really wear this stuff? http://visionpyrex.tumblr.com/

I always hear pyrex vision in rap songs, but never paid attention.

Can't front.. I was interested in some pieces.. mainly the t shirts :rolleyes

I don't think I could rock the portfolio bag or "clutch", I like having my hands free when I'm walking around :lol: so I'd probably just use a slim messenger bag
It does have its advantages, especially when you go into a public rest room with no place to hold it :frown:

Today:

The short blazer look isn't my style but you pulled it off really well here Wis :smokin

Just wondering what type of wallets yall rocking with? Designer? :nerd:

This is mine, old LVC wallet. It's really nice, quality of the leather is ridiculous.

Just wondering what type of wallets yall rocking with? Designer? :nerd:

My girl bought me this card holder and it's amazing. I don't really have a need for an actual billfold since I only carry cash when I go out drinking or something like that. You can barely see the Coach emblem which is perfect

I bought the 1972 QS Deep Red this morning. Plan on wearing it with a suit at a wedding next weekend... Good choice?

I bought the 1972 QS Deep Red this morning. Plan on wearing it with a suit at a wedding next weekend... Good choice?

Please don't, doesn't matter what the setting is.

Y'all better be careful with the clutch talk and anything remotely effeminate. NTer JChambers has a strange obsession with this thread and refers to it whenever he can if he sees someone wearing something he thinks is questionable.

Clutch is bordering on crossing a gender line though.
Can't convince me otherwise.

And I'm a pretty open minded dude.

Ayo, because of how its held I guess.. I guess you can argue it being a "briefcase" but still, it doesn't look like one..
Can't front.. I was interested in some pieces.. mainly the t shirts :rolleyes
:lol: It might be the location, but I never see them being rocked around my area.

The short blazer look isn't my style but you pulled it off really well here Wis :smokin
Thanks, sir :pimp:

Clutch is bordering on crossing a gender line though.
Can't convince me otherwise.

And I'm a pretty open minded dude.
Clutches and murses are pretty common in other parts of the world. A typical man carries a lot more than that of decades ago. Alas, not everything can fit into your jean pockets.

Please don't, doesn't matter what the setting is.

Y'all better be careful with the clutch talk and anything remotely effeminate. NTer JChambers has a strange obsession with this thread and refers to it whenever he can if he sees someone wearing something he thinks is questionable.
:lol: I'm sure he loves the group blog then.

I'm always happy at how (for the most part) the gents are able to discuss various topics maturely since this is NT after all :lol:

How is it "ayo"?..

That's what a typical leather helmet bag looks like.
Its ayoooo because it looks like something that is made for a woman or a man who wants to be a woman.
Fashion knows no gender, bro. Quite a few people on the board rock skirts, way before Kanye and them did
laugh.gif
That still doesn't make it right 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom